Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Special- AMD EPYC in India $15/yr- Special Miami-Dallas VPS Deals- Giveway inside - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer Special- AMD EPYC in India $15/yr- Special Miami-Dallas VPS Deals- Giveway inside

Comments

• boardboard Member

ilovedigirdp

Sounds interesting!

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 22

@sh97 said:

@dev_vps said:
    @DigiRDP
    Please include details for KYC documents needed for India based VPS

I don't think they do KYC.

@DigiRDP said:

@zGato said:
    Do you require ID/passport to purchase any of your services?

Hello,
    No, we do not ask for any ID or passport.

I asked them specifically what KYC documents @digiRDP needs for India based VPS. They must follow the local laws, there is no choice there.

• DigiRDPDigiRDP Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said:

@sh97 said:

@dev_vps said:
    @DigiRDP

@DigiRDP said:

@zGato said:

Hello,

I asked them specifically what KYC documents @digiRDP needs for India based VPS. They must follow the local laws, there is no choice there.

Hello,
    We are US based company and we are not forced to follow Indian local laws, however, we do provide our KYC to DC in order to get services such as colocation or dedicated.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@DigiRDP said:

@dev_vps said:

@sh97 said:

@dev_vps said:
    @DigiRDP

@DigiRDP said:

@zGato said:

Hello,

Hello,
    We are US based company and we are not forced to follow Indian local laws, however, we do provide our KYC to DC in order to get services such as colocation or dedicated.

Can you provide me test VPS Hyderabad $15 vps for 72 hours? If I like it I will make the payment.

In return I will share my test results.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 22

@DigiRDP said:

@dev_vps said:

@sh97 said:

@dev_vps said:
    @DigiRDP

@DigiRDP said:

@zGato said:

Hello,

Hello,

I will ask my family member in India, she is an attorney about KYC not needed in this scenario

Update
    pls consider getting legal advice for this from local attorney who deals in internet law compliance.

@dev_vps said: I can test Windows RDP for @digiRDP as well, if they want. The only thing is, I will share the numbers and test results as it is.

To clarify this, we do not allow Windows on these plans. if you want to try Windows, you will have to purchase directly from our website.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 22

@DigiRDP said:

@dev_vps said: I can test Windows RDP for @digiRDP as well, if they want. The only thing is, I will share the numbers and test results as it is.

To clarify this, we do not allow Windows on these plans. if you want to try Windows, you will have to purchase directly from our website.

Don't you think Linux based OS only should be mentioned clearly in the offer post?

@dev_vps said: Can you provide me test VPS Hyderabad $15 vps for 72 hours? If I like it I will make the payment.

In return I will share my test results.

I am afraid that is not possible, you can purchase directly from this offer page, or you can participate in giveaway.

@dev_vps said: Don't think Linux based OS only should be mentioned clearly in the offer post?

Please read the offer again; it has been mentioned since the beginning.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@DigiRDP said:

@dev_vps said: Don't think Linux based OS only should be mentioned clearly in the offer post?

Please read the offer again; it has been mentioned since the beginning.

You are right. It is indeed mentioned.
    It was an oversight on my part.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 22

ilovedigirdp

@digiRDP VPS giveaway
    I plan to use VPS for postgreSQL database server and Python REST API assignments for the students.

• adef_1adef_1 Member

ilovedigirdp

• VoidVoid Member

#ilovedigirdp
    I'll do all sorts of benchmarking tests and spread the word if it's good, because a cheap India VPS without KYC is hard to come by.

• ilovedigirdp

For private VPN 💗

• zhizhi Member

ilovedigirdp

I am interested in India VPS.

• currently running a gaming proxy startup would love to extend our service range to india as well

ilovedigirdp

• cbdcbd Member

I want to try india vps

ilovedigirdp

• coldcold Member

ipv6 ?

• bre4kbre4k Member
    edited April 22

ilovedigirdp

I am going to migrate my gmetad to a new server. ;)

• shruubshruub Member

Why did you remove your drama threads though? I guess that's what 200$ can do.

• I want to test India server #ilovedigirdp

• OujiOuji Member

I mostly selfhost my stuff, but I'm looking for a VPS as a backup in case my server goes down and I'm not close to it to fix or to restore. The services I will probably mirror are Vaultwarden and Bookstack which are critical to my setup. #ilovedigirdp

• ilovedigirdp I should win because I deserve to win

• Order Number: 7326414223
    Double Bandwidth Please :*

@adanforest said:
    Order Number: 7326414223
    Double Bandwidth Please :*

We do not have double bandwidth/ram offer as of now.

• tenperatenpera Member

ilovedigirdp

• ilovedigirdp

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep
    edited April 23

Small update
    We have not mentioned giveaway end time/date, it will end on Sunday 28th of April 5PM IST timezone.

Thank you everyone for participating and wish you all the best.

• nib888nib888 Member

ilovedigirdp

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

ilovedigirdp

• hostkarhostkar Member
    edited April 23

ilovedigirdp

I need Indian Location VPS. But I want to try your services as never used DigiRDP, so have doubt about services and support.