Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full Rack Colocation in (preferably eastern) Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Full Rack Colocation in (preferably eastern) Europe

phinphin Member

Hi,

I wanted to expand some of my services and begin colocating in other datacenters for my services until I open my own.

I am currently looking for the following:

• 10gbps ethernet, unmetered
  • Located in a European or Asian country
  • Will ignore DMCA and strongly believes in free speech (e.g. if you take down far-right or far-left sites, I won't want to work with you)
  • at least 1000 kWh/mo (or flexible power pricing plans)

My preferences are Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, any other eastern European country and the Netherlands but any country works.

Thank you guys so much :)

Phin

Comments

• @AlexBarakov may have something

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 23

We can offer this but we are in N-W EU (Netherlands)

• phinphin Member

@VPSSLIM said:
    We can offer this but we are in N-W EU (Netherlands)

It's good! Please send me a message

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@inthecloudblog said:
    @AlexBarakov may have something

Thanks for the mention, but we obey all laws and can not ignore copyright abuse.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @AlexBarakov said:

@inthecloudblog said:

Thanks for the mention, but we obey all laws and can not ignore copyright abuse.

Aren't you in the Netherlands?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 23

We are fully occupied until we get another batch of Racks from our DC.
    I could provide you quater or half rack space (Shared).

Umetered 10Gbit is possible at 800€ / Month.
    Premium Mix; Gcore, Interkvm/Zet, Liberty Global, Cogent, HE.
    DDoS Protection is included.

Location; Netherlands

If you want you can contact and i can check if we can do business together as we are not doing colocation for just anyone. Will need to review that before.

I can provide you with a bunch of dedicated servers as well. We have 50+ in stock at this moment.

thanks.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi.

We may help you in such case (we can't provide 10Gbps) but if you still consider.
    We have Colocation available in our Datacenter

We have own Datacenter and Network in Republic of Moldova (Europe)
    https://alexhost.com/colocation-in-moldova/

You can contact us we also have dedicated servers maybe you can use to colocation.
    Please open a ticket support with full details and we will provide all information you want.

DDoS Protection available :)

We believe in freedom of speech and we support it until as we can.

Alexhost

• @alexhost said: We believe in freedom of speech and we support it until as we can.

Your DDoS Protection upstream doesn't agree :)

Thanked by 1kait
  • 10thHouse10thHouse Member
    edited March 24

@sillycat said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@inthecloudblog said:

Netherlands, if I am understanding correctly, has new copyright laws. I am not sure of the specifics, but it seems that the DMCA has caused significant friction in NL locations under those recent changes. See this thread, specifically @MannDude 's response:

"Here's the thing. We're a pro-privacy and pro-speech host first and foremost. We don't advertise as bulletproof or anything like that. We did recently do a crackdown on DMCA related content in NL which impacted maybe a dozen folks, if that, just as a precautionary thing as the landscape is changing in the Netherlands and we want to continue our professional relationship with our datacenter there. Our TOS was also recently updated so that our DMCA rules in NL match that of the US. That doesn't impact our bottom line so it's no big deal."

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187238/someone-is-trying-to-blame-incognet-vsys-aiexhost

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 24

@10thHouse said:

@sillycat said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@inthecloudblog said:

Netherlands, if I am understanding correctly, has new copyright laws. I am not sure of the specifics, but it seems that the DMCA has caused significant friction in NL locations under those recent changes. See this thread, specifically @MannDude 's response:

"Here's the thing. We're a pro-privacy and pro-speech host first and foremost. We don't advertise as bulletproof or anything like that. We did recently do a crackdown on DMCA related content in NL which impacted maybe a dozen folks, if that, just as a precautionary thing as the landscape is changing in the Netherlands and we want to continue our professional relationship with our datacenter there. Our TOS was also recently updated so that our DMCA rules in NL match that of the US. That doesn't impact our bottom line so it's no big deal."

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187238/someone-is-trying-to-blame-incognet-vsys-aiexhost

Well, I'm not entirely up to date on their laws but there were some big IPTV busts in the area that I think put some DC's on higher alert for enforcing the complaints they do receive. Could also just be Worldstream, but they're a professional shop running a professional business.

There are probably better 'DGAF' DC's in Eastern Europe than what you'll find in the Netherlands.

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • xvpsxvps Member
    edited March 24

@10thHouse said:

@sillycat said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@inthecloudblog said:

Netherlands, if I am understanding correctly, has new copyright laws. I am not sure of the specifics ...

Read https://business.gov.nl/regulation/copyright/

The Netherlands is an EU member state and had to implement the EU's strict copyright laws in their local laws. The same goes for all the other EU member states.

In other words, you cannot legally host copyright infringement material in EU countries.

There are some EU countries where your risk of being caught is lower, but bulletproof "DMCA" free hosting does not exist in the EU.

The EU is good for freedom of speech and because of GDPR the provider can't legally give your personal information to third party, except the the local authorities.

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • @MannDude said: Could also just be Worldstream

It is Worldstream. Worldstream is very close with BREIN.

• @sillycat said:

@MannDude said: Could also just be Worldstream

yes, as I mentioned in other thread, just google "BREIN + WORLDSTREAM".

And no, NL does not have new laws.

The EU has copyright laws which have nothing to do with DMCA.

thus, advertising "DMCA ignored" meaning also including "eu copyright" is BS.

Any good provider should have untracable ip transit, asybody hosting copyrighted material should have at least 3 layers of cloudflare/revproxy.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 24

@MannDude said:

@10thHouse said:

@sillycat said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@inthecloudblog said:

Well, I'm not entirely up to date on their laws but there were some big IPTV busts in the area that I think put some DC's on higher alert for enforcing the complaints they do receive. Could also just be Worldstream, but they're a professional shop running a professional business.

There are probably better 'DGAF' DC's in Eastern Europe than what you'll find in the Netherlands.

Its Just Worldstream :-)

Thanked by 2sillycat 10thHouse
  • @packetnext said:

@sillycat said:

@MannDude said: Could also just be Worldstream

yes, as I mentioned in other thread, just google "BREIN + WORLDSTREAM".

And no, NL does not have new laws.

The EU has copyright laws which have nothing to do with DMCA.

thus, advertising "DMCA ignored" meaning also including "eu copyright" is BS.

Any good provider should have untracable ip transit, asybody hosting copyrighted material should have at least 3 layers of cloudflare/revproxy.

Thanks for the info! Besides Russia, is Southeast Asia really the only reliable (and cost-effective) place to ignore both DMCA and EU copyright? I don't know what the geopolitical situation looks like re. the possibility of Iceland, Moldova, or Ukraine joining the EU, but even the narrowest possibility has made me hesitate to buy a VPS in any of those locations.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@sillycat said:

@alexhost said: We believe in freedom of speech and we support it until as we can.

Sure, that's why we say we support until as we can. Unfortunately some upstreams doesn't allow such kind of content. Alexhost remains available to support freedom of speech. :wink:

Alexhost

Thanked by 1kait
  • @alexhost said:

@sillycat said:

@alexhost said: We believe in freedom of speech and we support it until as we can.

Sure, that's why we say we support until as we can. Unfortunately some upstreams doesn't allow such kind of content. Alexhost remains available to support freedom of speech. :wink:

Alexhost

Would be good to find out if those upstreams are nazi or left-wing, and ditch them.

• shruubshruub Member

@packetnext said:

@alexhost said:

@sillycat said:

Alexhost

Would be good to find out if those upstreams are nazi or left-wing, and ditch them.

Ah yes, comparing nazis to all of the left wing.