Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Requesting a Content Writer from India - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Requesting a Content Writer from India

Comments

• Word length of a post not specified.

1 word per blog post, 20 words for 20 posts. $10 for 20 words is a great deal.

• edited October 2023

@rattlecattle said:
    Word length of a post not specified.

1 word per blog post, 20 words for 20 posts. $10 for 20 words is a great deal.

The job posting from my forum is more specific: "...for 20 posts (each post consists of 3 sentences or more) with fast increases in pay based on performance for the best Content Writer."

Some are assuming that I'm asking for 20 full-length articles/month when I advertised for 20 "posts" a month (consisting of a minimum of 3 sentences). I'm seeking conversation starters, not essays.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Offshore_Solutions said:
    consisting of a minimum of 3 sentences

Template:

I recently heard about ๐Ÿš๏ธ provider.
    Are there anyone used ๐Ÿš๏ธ provider before?
    What do you think about their services?

• @Offshore_Solutions said: The job posting from my forum is more specific: "...for 20 posts (each post consists of 3 sentences or more) with fast increases in pay based on performance for the best Content Writer."

If each post is akin to a tweet then there may be folks willing to do that.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • @yoursunny said:

Template:

Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@yoursunny said:

Template:

Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜Š

bash can do it well.
    No need for slave labour.

• @yoursunny said:
    bash can do it well.

I'm all ears but I know nothing about BASH.
    Do you suggest I have a programmer create a BASH script to create a new post at a designated time each day? Can this BASH script be automated to pose a topic to ChatGPT each day and post the results? How can the BASH script randomize the hosting topics or is that where a human comes in?

Here's what I found on Google:
    "Bash AI is a command-line tool that uses the power of OpenAI's GPT-3 to provide intelligent suggestions and automation for your bash commands."

• LeviLevi Member
    edited October 2023

@yoursunny said:
    bash can do it well.

Do you suggest I have a programmer create a BASH script to create a new post at a designated time each day? Can this BASH script be automated to pose a topic to ChatGPT each day and post the results? How can the BASH script randomize the hosting topics or is that where a human comes in?

"Bash AI is a command-line tool that uses the power of OpenAI's GPT-3 to provide intelligent suggestions and automation for your bash commands."

Optimized to PERL:

#!/usr/bin/env perl

$/ = "%%\n";
      @ARGV = ('/root/phrases') unless @ARGV;
      srand;
      rand($.) < 1 && ($adage = $_) while <>;
      print $adage;

Create phrases file in same dir as this script. Add phrases, separated by new line. Launch script. Each time it will echo you with new, shiny title for FREE.

Here is even fcking title generator:

https://ahrefs.com/writing-tools/blog-title-generator

Which works good:

1. Celebrating the Beauty of Voluptuous Curves: Embracing the Elegance of Womanly Proportions
    2. Unveiling the Allure of Generous Curves: Exploring the Beauty of Womanly Breasts
    3. Embracing Body Positivity: Appreciating the Grace and Beauty of Ample Woman Breasts
    4. The Art of Feminine Beauty: Admiring the Splendor of Womanly Curves and Breasts
    5. Redefining Beauty Standards: Recognizing the Magnificence of Full-Figured Women and their Beautiful Breasts
  • @LTniger said:

@yoursunny said:
    bash can do it well.

#!/usr/bin/env bash

# This script will get a random phrase (the criteria is: paragraphs separated by blank lines)

# target file
    file=~/phrases.md

# count registers (number of phrases)
    COUNT=$(awk 'BEGIN {RS="";FS="\n"} {print NR}' $file | tail -1)

# print a random number: shuf -i 1-10 -n 1

RANDPHRASE=$(shuf -i 3-$((COUNT -1)) -n 1)

clear
    echo "phrase number: $RANDPHRASE"
    echo

# if the NR (number of register) is equal to "number" 
    awk -v number=$RANDPHRASE 'BEGIN {RS="";FS="\n"} NR==number' $file
    echo

Create phrases.md file in same dir as this script. Add phrases, separated by new line. Launch script. Each time it will echo you with new, shiny title for FREE.

Which works good:

1. Celebrating the Beauty of Voluptuous Curves: Embracing the Elegance of Womanly Proportions
    2. Unveiling the Allure of Generous Curves: Exploring the Beauty of Womanly Breasts
    3. Embracing Body Positivity: Appreciating the Grace and Beauty of Ample Woman Breasts
    4. The Art of Feminine Beauty: Admiring the Splendor of Womanly Curves and Breasts
    5. Redefining Beauty Standards: Recognizing the Magnificence of Full-Figured Women and their Beautiful Breasts

Crap....

• @plumberg said: Crap....

For sum provided you get crap. And a small one.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @LTniger said:

@plumberg said: Crap....

For sum provided you get crap. And a small one.

True that. I appreciate your efforts on this. I hope OP puts some efforts and not exploit people

• @LTniger said:

@yoursunny said:
    bash can do it well.

Optimized to PERL:

#!/usr/bin/env perl

$/ = "%%\n";
      @ARGV = ('/root/phrases') unless @ARGV;
      srand;
      rand($.) < 1 && ($adage = $_) while <>;
      print $adage;

Create phrases file in same dir as this script. Add phrases, separated by new line. Launch script. Each time it will echo you with new, shiny title for FREE.

Which works good:

Incredible! Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @Offshore_Solutions said:

Request:

Looking for a content writer from India to make 20 posts/month in English about hosting topics and the hosting community in India. This is an ideal opportunity for a teen or retired person.

I pay monthly via PayPal or Venmo. Paying $10/month for 20 posts with increases based on performance. We will specifically cater to the English speaking Indian community & promote the rising IT & webhosting strength in India. The System Admin who runs the website is likewise, Indian.

It's better you use an AI content generator for your articles... maybe someone can give you a donation of $10 per month for writing the articles yourself.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I'm Indian (West Indian) and even I am afraid to post on this thread.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited October 2023

Request:

Looking for a content writer from India to make 20 posts/month in English about hosting topics and the hosting community in India. This is an ideal opportunity for a teen or retired person.

I pay monthly via PayPal or Venmo. Paying $10/month for 20 posts with increases based on performance. We will specifically cater to the English speaking Indian community & promote the rising IT & webhosting strength in India. The System Admin who runs the website is likewise, Indian.

I can help you with two posts (let me know the topic), if you are willing to donate $5 to charity of my choice - cry.org (child rights and you)

edit - changed from one post to two posts

Request:

I have rewritten your post here

Hey folks, we're on the hunt for a cool content writer in India who can whip up 20 awesome posts each month in English, all about hosting stuff and the hosting scene in India. This gig is pretty sweet, and it's open to both the young guns and retired folks โ€“ basically, anyone with a knack for words.

We'll be putting the cash into your PayPal or Venmo account every month. We'll start you off at 10 bucks for those 20 posts, and if you're rocking it, we'll bump up your pay. Our gig is all about talking to the English-speaking crowd in India and showing off the rad IT and web hosting scene in the country.

Oh, and by the way, the person running the website? Yep, you guessed it, he is Indian too. We're all about repping the local talent!

โ€”โ€” end โ€”-

• @dev_vps said:

Request:

Hey folks, we're on the hunt for a cool content writer in India who can whip up 20 awesome posts each month in English, all about hosting stuff and the hosting scene in India. This gig is pretty sweet, and it's open to both the young guns and retired folks โ€“ basically, anyone with a knack for words.

We'll be putting the cash into your PayPal or Venmo account every month. We'll start you off at 10 bucks for those 20 posts, and if you're rocking it, we'll bump up your pay. Our gig is all about talking to the English-speaking crowd in India and showing off the rad IT and web hosting scene in the country.

Oh, and by the way, the person running the website? Yep, you guessed it, he is Indian too. We're all about repping the local talent!

โ€”โ€” end โ€”-

No rupees for you, my brother. :smiley:

• @sasslik said:

@dev_vps said:

Request:

โ€”โ€” end โ€”-

No rupees for you, my brother. :smiley:

I am not looking for rupees either.

Just wanted to show him what can be done with right tools in under 30 seconds.

• wtf would you put a country in the title if the job has nothing to do with it. Pay me 50 per post and youโ€™ll get quality content you can brag with.

• @SlowDD said:
    wtf would you put a country in the title if the job has nothing to do with it. Pay me 50 per post and youโ€™ll get quality content you can brag with.

We want the forum to specifically focus on the Webhosting Industry in India as well as discount deals offered by Indian Hosts. Like HostNamaste for example.

• davidedavide Member
    edited December 2023

Isn't ChatGPT a better, more obedient and punctual employee than what the price of two rolls of toilet paper can hire? There's no need to give $10 to a poor moron content writer who needs the money so badly, when instead you can avoid the insults and let the moron starve by choosing ChatGPT. Everybody feels happier, you make more money, and the moron will eventually stop suffering for good...

It's the pragmatical smart choice for the digital entrepreneur of 2023, IMHO.

• Chatgpt also has flawless (?) English language skills. I will happy.

• @dahartigan said:
    Chatgpt also has flawless (?) English language skills. I will happy.

ChatGPT would be the most erudite among all readers of that Facebook group.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@SlowDD said:
    wtf would you put a country in the title if the job has nothing to do with it. Pay me 50 per post and youโ€™ll get quality content you can brag with.

We want the forum to specifically focus on the Webhosting Industry in India as well as discount deals offered by Indian Hosts. Like HostNamaste for example.

You can pick a topic and I will share chatGPT answer with you.

Donate that $2 to charity such as cry.org Child Relief and You.

• DM you.

• ChatGPT is killing it. Literally. You might need someone to operate it, but writing outsourcing might be dead

• Is this an attempt to revive the hosting forum that you want to sell for $5000?

• @gsea4 said:
    Is this an attempt to revive the hosting forum that you want to sell for $5000?

Yes, I'm pleased that we have hired our 1st content writer from India & looking to hire one more.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@gsea4 said: Is this an attempt to revive the hosting forum that you want to sell for $5000?

Haven't you heard? It's been reduced to $2800.

• Just curious- how do you measure performance? Assuming these are forum posts you're paying for.