Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think?

Do you think that the offers posting period be reduced to 7 days instead of 14 days?

Offers posting period
  1. Do you think that the offers posting period be reduced to 7 days instead of 14 days?36 votes
    1. Yes
      36.11%
    2. No
      63.89%

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

From a provider view yes, from a member of the forum no.

• @Fliphost said:
    From a provider view yes, from a member of the forum no.

Thanks for the comment.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited November 2013

From a provider point of view yes (Obviously) but at the same time ONLY IF THE OFFERS ARE DIFFERENT the same old stuff gets boring.

it would also give a nice flow of offers within the section, sure 2 weeks is fine but I noticed the lack of offers being posted at times that is probably the main reason for it.

@ultimatehostings the title isn't really relevant to catch anyones attention :P

• @Reece said:
    ultimatehostings the title isn't really relevant to catch anyones attention :P

You're maybe I'd have it something else.

• If th offers are same then it's just an another thread for no specific reason...

• @MikeIn said:
    If th offers are same then it's just an another thread for no specific reason...

You're right but I think even after 14 days most of the hosts post almost the same offers, maybe that can change. That's what I think not sure about others.

• There'll to much offer then.

• Where's 30 days option? To me is perfectly acceptable to see 12 offers by host in a year instead 24 or 52.