Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★SECRET PROMO CODE FOR $1,76/month: IPv4 / 1 CPU / 20 Gb NVMe / 300 Mbit / 1 Gb RAM / 14 COUNTRIES★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★SECRET PROMO CODE FOR $1,76/month: IPv4 / 1 CPU / 20 Gb NVMe / 300 Mbit / 1 Gb RAM / 14 COUNTRIES★

JustVPS_PROJustVPS_PRO Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2023 in Offers

JustVPS.PRO

//SECRET SUPER PROMO CODE FOR BEST PRICE//

"VPS20" SECRET PROMO CODE FOR $1.76/month: 1 CPU/IPv4/20 Gb NVMe/300 Mbit/1 Gb RAM/14 COUNTRIES

"VPS20" SECRET PROMO CODE FOR $4.8/month: 4 CPU/IPv4/50 Gb NVMe/500 Mbit/4 Gb RAM/14 COUNTRIES

New technology: Auto location selection for best connection speed.
If the speed does not good for you, the support service will replace your location for free!

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2023

What the actual fuck is this.

Promo valid only for 60 months billing-contract(?) period, not a single mention of that in text.
    Red fucking arrow on screenshots.
    No location selection, no location details, nothing at that website :D
    It's a SECRET promotion, straight up listed here.
    Server is called StandarT rather than StandarD.

also love the aff in links, but I guess they use it for tracking :D

If the speed does not good for you, the support service will replace your location for free!

Only if there was a technology for this already... like test download files and/or looking glass scripts.

Free IPv4 address for VPS server
    Ideal for a budget virtual server, you don't need to buy IPv4 address

Charges 9.6$ per month for smallest setup, but don't worry, IPv4 is free.

• ehabehab Member

@JabJab yabs please.-

• JabJabJabJab Member

@ehab said: @JabJab yabs please.-

Just paypal me like $288 dollars and I will gladly YABS the 4GB one for you.
    I promise I will hassle support and test all 14 COUNTRIES whatever that means.

• justvps=justhost

• NoManNoMan Member

@JabJab said:

13 times request for re-locating server will cost you more :smile:

• ehabehab Member

@NoMan said:

@JabJab said:

13 times request for re-locating server will cost you more :smile:

Daddy NoMan ,... Yabs please.

• casparcaspar Member

In most scenarios, a VPS is used to serve people, not its owner. Your new technology doesn't make any sense!

• lmao low end autoselection

• ZreindZreind Member

we should be able to choose the location :p

• newlannewlan Member

You can't choose the location, you can't change the defined duration, of course, if you want a discount, you can basically only pay

• Summer is near

• did you actually pay $200 to offer this 5 year "deal"?

• alt_alt_ Member
    edited May 2023

lmao low end autoselection

Zap hosting's auto selection looks great btw, take look at that as a reference: https://zap-hosting.com/en/shop/product/linux-vserver/

• @alt_ said:

Zap hosting's auto selection looks great btw, take look at that as a reference: https://zap-hosting.com/en/shop/product/linux-vserver/

Can you change the Location or IP everytime you wish? for ex after 10 days...?

• yvhkyvhk Member

@caspar said:
    In most scenarios, a VPS is used to serve people, not its owner. Your new technology doesn't make any sense!

<3

• kkiskkkkiskk Member

Never pay for a VPS for 5 years.

• themyththemyth Member

support bgp session?

• KebabKebab Member

justvps bro
    anyone know what's up with those dumb provider names? How hard is to generate something original?

• DrMakDrMak Member

another russian junk :#

• alt_alt_ Member

@Gamexland said:

@alt_ said:

Can you change the Location or IP everytime you wish? for ex after 10 days...?

Naah, I don't think so. I just wanna show their speedtest page as a demo.

• scoobyzscoobyz Member

Singapore location available?

• nfksuknfksuk Member

It doesn't mean anything to me that I can't choose an address at a lower price.