Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone provide Iran server rental? we need a lot
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone provide Iran server rental? we need a lot

Does anyone provide Iran server rental? We need a lot.
VPS throttling - required
VPS unlimited traffic - required
Dedicated Servers - Required

Comments

• as an Iranian, currently there is no real unlimited traffic server in Iran and anywhere that you see unlimited traffic it has some hidden rule attached to it, you can only purchase unlimited traffic server if you respect the 1 to 10 rule (that mean your upload must be 10x of your download bandwidth). please specify your server use case, maybe i can help more.

• NoManNoMan Member

You will only receive outdated hardware with terrible network routing, low bandwidth, limited upload speed and crazy price(s) -compared to international providers-

beneficial use cases for such service are:

• accessing country-restricted sites which are required Iran IP address (e.g. VPN).
    • cyberattack from inside :p
  • Hi,
    We can provide Türkiye location server. We also have more than 1000 customers in Iran region and many of them are satisfied. They pay for their server services from us and we sometimes change IP addresses for free.

• @BatuCloud said:
    Hi,
    We can provide Türkiye location server. We also have more than 1000 customers in Iran region and many of them are satisfied. They pay for their server services from us and we sometimes change IP addresses for free.

I have purchased many of your VPS

• @NoMan said:
    You will only receive outdated hardware with terrible network routing, low bandwidth, limited upload speed and crazy price(s) -compared to international providers-

beneficial use cases for such service are:

• accessing country-restricted sites which are required Iran IP address (e.g. VPN).
    • cyberattack from inside :p

@notarian said:
    as an Iranian, currently there is no real unlimited traffic server in Iran and anywhere that you see unlimited traffic it has some hidden rule attached to it, you can only purchase unlimited traffic server if you respect the 1 to 10 rule (that mean your upload must be 10x of your download bandwidth). please specify your server use case, maybe i can help more.

Can you tell me what can I buy from you?

• SauronSauron Member

Dedicated server, $80/month: https://123system.ir/cart.php?gid=2
    VPS in Iran, $17/month: https://amesterida.ir/client/store/vps-ir
    Many types of VPSes in Iran: https://my.onlineserver.ir/?language=english

• @spoit_sun said:

@notarian said:
    as an Iranian, currently there is no real unlimited traffic server in Iran and anywhere that you see unlimited traffic it has some hidden rule attached to it, you can only purchase unlimited traffic server if you respect the 1 to 10 rule (that mean your upload must be 10x of your download bandwidth). please specify your server use case, maybe i can help more.

Can you tell me what can I buy from you?

im not a server provider, i just have purchased servers from many sites in Iran so i can recommend few of them that are less bs according to your use case.