Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Singapore location Ryzen VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Singapore location Ryzen VPS

I have tried Hostbrr, their Ryzen 7XXX is awesome but I am getting high latency to their server, any other provider can match the prices and specs for the Singapore location?

7950XD-2GBrr
2 vCore 7950XD
2 GB DDR5 ECC RAM
30 GB NVMe Gen 4
5000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps (shared)
IPv4 & IPv6/80
1 Backup slot
$14.97 $13.47 Quarterly with coupon 10OFFBRR - Recurring

Comments

• somiksomik Member

@anubhavhirani said:
    I have tried Hostbrr, their Ryzen 7XXX is awesome but I am getting high latency to their server, any other provider can match the prices and specs for the Singapore location?

7950XD-2GBrr
    2 vCore 7950XD
    2 GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    30 GB NVMe Gen 4
    IPv4 & IPv6/80
    1 Backup slot

I had previously used ExtraVM and both their speed and peering was good. The price may be a bit high for you though: https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

• @somik said:

@anubhavhirani said:

7950XD-2GBrr
    2 vCore 7950XD
    2 GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    30 GB NVMe Gen 4
    IPv4 & IPv6/80
    1 Backup slot

I had previously used ExtraVM and both their speed and peering was good. The price may be a bit high for you though: https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Thanks but it is expensive.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@anubhavhirani said:

@somik said:

@anubhavhirani said:

7950XD-2GBrr
    2 vCore 7950XD
    2 GB DDR5 ECC RAM
    30 GB NVMe Gen 4
    IPv4 & IPv6/80
    1 Backup slot

Thanks but it is expensive.

I'll match the price on the plan you listed one time. But I don't use Ryzen in Singapore, only E-2388G currently. It's an expensive location, and I now use a expensive network there, as well as DDoS protection. If you want to take it PM me, as there's only one 2GB RAM plan in stock currently. I will have more hardware setup in Singapore in 2-3 weeks.

https://extravm.com/billing/store/kvm-vps-singapore-ddos
    https://sgp.lg.extravm.com

Place an order to reserve the one in stock but don't make a payment, PM me the invoice number or order.

Thanked by 1amaalex
  • NanjaNanja Member

speedypage

readydedi

webhosting24

greencloud

kuroit

These all Singapore and AMD, I don't know if price match your requirements.

Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • please tell me, where can i buy vps with unlinimted bandwide in singapore

• NanjaNanja Member

@horasjey said:
    please tell me, where can i buy vps with unlinimted bandwide in singapore

OVH VPS Singapore

• @Nanja said:

@horasjey said:

OVH VPS Singapore

not unlimited bandwide budy :neutral: (

• NanjaNanja Member

@horasjey said:

@Nanja said:

@horasjey said:

OVH VPS Singapore

It is unmetered, is that not the same thing?

• nick_nick_ Member

@Nanja said:

@horasjey said:

@Nanja said:

@horasjey said:

OVH VPS Singapore

It is unmetered, is that not the same thing?

Not in the APAC region.

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited May 2023

Surely Speedypage.

• somiksomik Member

@horasjey said:

@Nanja said:

@horasjey said:

OVH VPS Singapore

Singapore bandwidth is expensive, so unless you are paying a lot, you cannot get unmetered/unlimited at 1Gbps. Some companies will sell you, but they may disappear or ban your account if you use more then a certain bandwidth.

• nick_nick_ Member

This GreenCloud 3GB Ryzen VPS is still available. Get it before it's gone.

https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/top-provider-sale/ryzen10gbpssg-3

• @nick_ said:
    This GreenCloud 3GB Ryzen VPS is still available. Get it before it's gone.

https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/top-provider-sale/ryzen10gbpssg-3

Looks great but no refunds as mentioned on the site, how do I test its performance? @greencoludvps can I try this server for a few hours?

As of now, @MikeA has provided me with their server for testing and I see no problem with it so far, working well for my use case, also it has Windows Image so that's ++, the Internet speed is amazing almost reaching 2.5Gbps, latency is only 73ms for me.

I will wait for Greencloudvps's reply or else proceed with the payment of Mike's server as I am satisfied with the server as well the provider's quick support.

• amaalexamaalex Member

Awesome service at ExtraVM + superb, prompt and to the point support from @MikeA

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • @amaalex said:
    Awesome service at ExtraVM + superb, prompt and to the point support from @MikeA

Yes! I am opting for Mike's server and will be making a payment soon.

Thanked by 2MikeA sebkehl
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

We'll have Ryzen 7900 in Singapore in the coming weeks, we've picked up a new cab there. It'll perform better than the 7950X3D you have listed, but comes at a slightly higher price, with less bandwidth.

Thanked by 1amaalex
  • @speedypage said:
    We'll have Ryzen 7900 in Singapore in the coming weeks, we've picked up a new cab there. It'll perform better than the 7950X3D you have listed, but comes at a slightly higher price, with less bandwidth.

Hi! I have paid MikeA as I really liked his support and server is working well for me, I'd appreciate getting a faster processor if possible, I will wait to see the pricing.

• somiksomik Member

@anubhavhirani said:

@speedypage said:

Hi! I have paid MikeA as I really liked his support and server is working well for me, I'd appreciate getting a faster processor if possible, I will wait to see the pricing.

If you wait 2 to 3 weeks, you can ask MikeA to move you to the new servers. They should have better CPUs.

• amaalexamaalex Member

@speedypage - looking forward for SG.