Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DomGate.com -> Any reviews about domain registrar?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DomGate.com -> Any reviews about domain registrar?

Hi all,
Has anyone used the registrar DomGate.com?
https://tld-list.com/registrars/domgate

I have a couple ccTLDs and they seem to offer competitive rates. Any one used them? Any reviews?

Thanks

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Never heard.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • emghemgh Member

Can’t review them, never used.

But I can say that they’re not completely unknown. I remember seeing them when I was looking for a reseller that had .se domains.

They’re one of the very few international registrars that have .se without a crazy 2-5x markup.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • plumbergplumberg Veteran

@emgh said:
    Can’t review them, never used.

But I can say that they’re not completely unknown. I remember seeing them when I was looking for a reseller that had .se domains.

They’re one of the very few international registrars that have .se without a crazy 2-5x markup.

I see. That's helpful to hear that they are not completely unknown.

From the looks they are more into ccTLDs and have competitive prices

Thanked by 1emgh
  • titustitus Member
    edited May 2023

domgate.com domain has been registered with OVH. Looks like they are not an ICANN accredited registrar (so probably resellers). Maybe they have accreditation for some ccTLD extensions. I haven't experience with them.

• emghemgh Member

@titus said:
    domgate.com domain has been registered with OVH. Looks like they are not an ICANN accredited registrar (so probably resellers). Maybe they have accreditation for some ccTLD extensions.

Probably, they're accredited with .SE: https://internetstiftelsen.se/en/domains/how-to-register-a-domain-name/registrars/

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@titus said:
    domgate.com domain has been registered with OVH. Looks like they are not an ICANN accredited registrar (so probably resellers). Maybe they have accreditation for some ccTLD extensions. I haven't experience with them.

Oh i see. I didn't find their name with icann