Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for cheap vps windows
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for cheap vps windows

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a vps with these characteristics or someone who makes a personalized plan.

VPS
CPU: 4core 2.9GHz (minimum)
Ram: 4GB (minimum)
Storage: 100gb ssd (minimum)
Connection: 1gbps full, download and upload (minimum)
Cost: €6/7 a month

Thanks for all

Comments

• Even with Hetzner's pricing cannot match your requirements. If Hetzner coudn't, then i doubt there will be one.

• ototosototos Member
    edited May 2023

@febryanvaldo said:
    Even with Hetzner's pricing cannot match your requirements. If Hetzner coudn't, then i doubt there will be one.

Sometimes it happens that there are dealers who do these things...
    or solutions similar to servarica or contabo, but it's not in europe...

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

We can offer

NVME-KVM-8GB (Germany)

CPU 4 cores AMD EPYC 7502
    RAM 8GB
    Disk 120GB NVME
    Bandwidth 8TB
    Uplink 10 Gbps
    Frankfurt, Germany

€9.2 first month, €18.4 per month thereafter.

This discount applies to any billing term, whether you choose a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payment plan.
    Additionally, if you choose to pay annually, we include 2 months free on top of the 50% discount which comes to around €7.8 per month for above mentioned specs.

Looking glass: https://lg-de-fra.webhorizon.net/

All nodes are connected to 10Gbps ports.
    Supports Windows 2019 & Windows 2022.

• @febryanvaldo said:
    Even with Hetzner's pricing cannot match your requirements. If Hetzner coudn't, then i doubt there will be one.

If somebody offer vps with windows in that price, they might be using non genuine license.

Thanked by 1jordi
  • @sreekanth850 said: If somebody offer vps with windows in that price, they might be using non genuine license.

Yes, it should be.

• sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited May 2023

@febryanvaldo said:

@sreekanth850 said: If somebody offer vps with windows in that price, they might be using non genuine license.

Yes, it should be.

We'd been using windows until we decided to migrate to linux with .net core 3.1 and it was one of the best decision. kestrel + Nginx is way better than iis in terms of response time and load handling. And saved a lot of money in windows server subscription.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • ototosototos Member

@sreekanth850 said:

@febryanvaldo said:

If somebody offer vps with windows in that price, they might be using non genuine license.

Surely...
    but there are many who sell windows vps without a license.

• @ototos said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@febryanvaldo said:

Surely...
    but there are many who sell windows vps without a license.

Goodluck.

• edrebeedrebe Member

Advinservers -> NL, $8 monthly
    Windows Server 2012, 2019, 2022

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

We can offer the following:
    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 5950x
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    75 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    5000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/80 included
    1 Backup slot included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

Supports Windows 2019 and 2022.

Normally $26.97 quarterly but with code LET25BRROFF it's $20.23 quarterly ($6.75 a month)
    With ongoing promo you can either get an additional core or 20GB NVMe

• ototosototos Member

@labze said:
    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 5950x
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    75 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    1 Backup slot included

Normally $26.97 quarterly but with code LET25BRROFF it's $20.23 quarterly ($6.75 a month)

thanks, but is this price forever or just for three months?

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@ototos said:

@labze said:
    2 vCore AMD Ryzen 5950x
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    75 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    1 Backup slot included

thanks, but is this price forever or just for three months?

It is recurring forever

• ototosototos Member

hi happy new year everyone, I propose this post again, I hope someone can help me. Thank you

• @ototos said:
    hi happy new year everyone, I propose this post again, I hope someone can help me. Thank you

Would a KVM where you can install your own iso work?

• ototosototos Member
    edited January 1

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

Unfortunately I don't have the Windows ISO :-(

• @ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

We have, but you install it yourself and had to deal yourself with the license.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@ototos said:
    [....]
    [....]

Wtf?! Shrooms or weed?

• ototosototos Member

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

usually either a modified windows is offered without requiring a license, or a trial with 180 days renewable 3 times, and a formatting is enough to have another 180 days 3 times.

• @ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

usually either a modified windows is offered without requiring a license, or a trial with 180 days renewable 3 times, and a formatting is enough to have another 180 days 3 times.

Let me know.

• ototosototos Member

@Andreix said:

@ototos said:
    [....]
    [....]

Wtf?! Shrooms or weed?

What did I ask wrong?
    lately even the cheapest vps than what I'm asking for have 1gbps and operate perfectly at 100mb/s down and 100mb/s upload.
    I didn't ask for 10gbps...

• @ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

it is actually total of four times (around 2 years) with trial extensions without reinstall

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited January 1

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

I had Windows Server OS with @c1vhosting KVM VPS

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said:
    it is actually total of four times (around 2 years) with trial extensions without reinstall

Sounds like license abuse

• ototosototos Member

@dev_vps said:

@ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

@c1vhosting said:

@ototos said:

better yet... I only remembered 3 times...

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@ototos said:

@Andreix said:

@ototos said:
    [....]
    [....]

Wtf?! Shrooms or weed?

What did I ask wrong?
    lately even the cheapest vps than what I'm asking for have 1gbps and operate perfectly at 100mb/s down and 100mb/s upload.

Well, first of all, you asked for a 1 Gbps full which in normal Telco terms means flat-rate or guaranteed bandwidth.
    Price for guaranteed internet access ranges from 0.20 to 0.40 EUR per Megabit per second. Knowing there are 1000 Megabits in a Gigabit, you do the math.
    Second, you asked download and upload, aka symmetrical bandwidth. That usually adds to the price per Megabite.

Now, after you did the math, compare the amounts obtained with the cost you mentioned. See if you get anything wrong.

Also, those who offer you guaranteed bandwidth for a cost significantly lower than the price I told you, is most likely overselling their bandwidth and will restrict you after exceeding some capacities.

• ototosototos Member

@Andreix said:

@ototos said:

@Andreix said:

@ototos said:
    [....]
    [....]

Wtf?! Shrooms or weed?

What did I ask wrong?

Well, first of all, you asked for a 1 Gbps full which in normal Telco terms means flat-rate or guaranteed bandwidth.
    Price for guaranteed internet access ranges from 0.20 to 0.40 EUR per Megabit per second. Knowing there are 1000 Megabits in a Gigabit, you do the math.
    Second, you asked download and upload, aka symmetrical bandwidth. That usually adds to the price per Megabite.

Now, after you did the math, compare the amounts obtained with the cost you mentioned. See if you get anything wrong.

Also, those who offer you guaranteed bandwidth for a cost significantly lower than the price I told you, is most likely overselling their bandwidth and will restrict you after exceeding some capacities.

I understand... but in the meantime, most of the suppliers I've tried, the speed isn't bad and is fine for my use.

• @ototos said:

@Andreix said:

@ototos said:

@Andreix said:

@ototos said:
    [....]
    [....]

Wtf?! Shrooms or weed?

What did I ask wrong?

I understand... but in the meantime, most of the suppliers I've tried, the speed isn't bad and is fine for my use.

Get a VPS with @labze or @Hosteroid or @HostEONS

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@ototos said:
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a vps with these characteristics or someone who makes a personalized plan.

VPS
    CPU: 4core 2.9GHz (minimum)
    Ram: 4GB (minimum)
    Storage: 100gb ssd (minimum)

Thanks for all

I can help you in Amsterdam or Germany

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited January 1

@Abd said:
    We can offer

NVME-KVM-8GB (Germany)

CPU 4 cores AMD EPYC 7502
    RAM 8GB
    Disk 120GB NVME
    Bandwidth 8TB
    Uplink 10 Gbps
    Frankfurt, Germany

€9.2 first month, €18.4 per month thereafter.

This discount applies to any billing term, whether you choose a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payment plan.
    Additionally, if you choose to pay annually, we include 2 months free on top of the 50% discount which comes to around €7.8 per month for above mentioned specs.

All nodes are connected to 10Gbps ports.
    Supports Windows 2019 & Windows 2022.

This is a great deal, too
    @abd VPS are excellent performance wise

Thanked by 1Abd