Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Workspace from Resellerclub India - Any experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Workspace from Resellerclub India - Any experience

Hi, I'm seeing 50% discount on Google workspace products compared to official pricing (Indian Pricing). Is this legit? Anybody here bought Google workspace from Resellerclub India?

Comments

• somiksomik Member

@sreekanth850 said:
    Hi, I'm seeing 50% discount on Google workspace products compared to official pricing (Indian Pricing). Is this legit? Anybody here bought Google workspace from Resellerclub India?

Google for their reviews first: https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/resellerclub-reviews/

Also it's always best to buy directly from source.

• JasonMJasonM Member

@sreekanth850 said: 50% discount on Google workspace products compared to official pricing

that discount only applies first-time payment I suppose.
    renewals at resellerclub are 50% higher than the discount pricing.
    if you want to try, go ahead.

• @somik said:

@sreekanth850 said:

Google for their reviews first: https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/resellerclub-reviews/

Also it's always best to buy directly from source.

If that's the case hetzner would be the worst of all. But that said, those reviews are mainly about hosting, but my purpose is email, and i don't need any support for configuration and all.

Thanked by 1xpanda
  • @JasonM said:

@sreekanth850 said: 50% discount on Google workspace products compared to official pricing

that discount only applies first-time payment I suppose.
    renewals at resellerclub are 50% higher than the discount pricing.
    if you want to try, go ahead.

I will check with them.

• hostkarhostkar Member

I have purchased a few for my clients. You can go with them, same thing , no difference.

• @hostkar said:
    I have purchased a few for my clients. You can go with them, same thing , no difference.

What about renewal price?

• @sreekanth850 any 1st hand review …

• @sayan said:
    @sreekanth850 any 1st hand review …

Bought it directly.

• Ohk