Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Hourly VPS that accept crypto/webmoney as payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Hourly VPS that accept crypto/webmoney as payment

edited May 2023 in Requests

Hi, so i'm looking for virtual servers ( cloud - shared or cheap dedicated ) that accept crypto and webmoney as payment and charge hourly ( pay as you go ), not monthly. and it shouldn't need like $100 at first. looking for something that i could charge as low as $1 or $2 .

Edit: I tried cherryservers, hostwinds, bitlaunch ( they need at least $20 which is a lot ) and i don't want a server like vultr that needs verification or credit card number.

Thanked by 1Mohdb

Comments

• jahrincjahrinc Member

Vultr accepts crypto

• @jahrinc said:
    Vultr accepts crypto

Yes, but they ask for credit card number and verification first.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We don’t do hourly just monthly plans but we do accept crypto

• What could go wrong?

Proceed at your own peril. Red flags everywhere.

• @TimboJones said:
    What could go wrong?

I live in a country where we don't have the luxury to access paypal or other "easy to use methods" and because of that we can't verify any account. If i wanted to do something illegal i would just use russian market sites that sell "premium 4k netflix accounts for 3$"

Thanked by 1Mohdb
  • @WebProject said:
    We don’t do hourly just monthly plans but we do accept crypto

Thanks, i'll check it out.

• AlekseiAleksei Member
    edited May 2023

[REDACTED]

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited May 2023

@TimboJones said:
    What could go wrong?

"Does your VPS provided anti-DDoS function in both directions? I also need 10gbit and port 25. Thx"

• @lifeisawesome4208 said:

@TimboJones said:
    What could go wrong?

I live in a country where we don't have the luxury to access paypal or other "easy to use methods" and because of that we can't verify any account. If i wanted to do something illegal i would just use russian market sites that sell "premium 4k netflix accounts for 3$"

Your reply doesn't have the intended effect you think it would.

Your best bet is to build a relationship with a host as you're not worth anybody's time. (Business wise)

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Hourly - to manipulate/change IP addresses when you need?

• @bacloud said:
    Hourly - to manipulate/change IP addresses when you need?

No i'm ok with static or dynamic IP addresses and i don't need to change them, just want to pay hourly cause right now i can't pay for the whole month.