Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a large storage vps in Europe with 6t-8t 1g-bandwidth storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a large storage vps in Europe with 6t-8t 1g-bandwidth storage

Looking for a large storage vps in Europe with 6t-8t 1g-bandwidth storage, budget about 15$ per month.

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

You need 6-8 TB storage and Unmetered 1 Gbit Bandwidth for $15 per month ? Then your budget is really low or you need to wait for some crazy Black Friday deal. Do you know about Hetzner Storage Boxes that can be in your budget only or ask @Calin

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

I assume you mean a 1Gbps uplink, but what is the actual bandwidth allocation you require monthly?

~ SMARTHOST

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @ManishPant thanks for mention :) , yes @sayyiku it s possible give you for 15 euros/month , write me on PM

Regards,
    Calin

• sayyikusayyiku Member
    edited May 2023

@Calin said:
    Hello @ManishPant thanks for mention :) , yes @sayyiku it s possible give you for 15 euros/month , write me on PM

Regards,
    Calin

I have been contacted with a ticket.View Ticket #DLS-097437

• sayyikusayyiku Member
    edited May 2023

@ManishPant said:
    You need 6-8 TB storage and Unmetered 1 Gbit Bandwidth for $15 per month ? Then your budget is really low or you need to wait for some crazy Black Friday deal. Do you know about Hetzner Storage Boxes that can be in your budget only or ask @Calin

don't need unlimited traffic, about 10T

• TapiluTapilu Member

I had got dedicated server two processors xeon 2650v2, 32GB ram, with 9TB storage and 30TB bandwidth with 1GBps, 20USD/month

• sayyikusayyiku Member

@Tapilu said:
    I had got dedicated server two processors xeon 2650v2, 32GB ram, with 9TB storage and 30TB bandwidth with 1GBps, 20USD/month

Really, that's crazy, do you have yabs? I'm very interested in that, and which supplier is this from?

• conceptconcept Member

Look at Clovux, they sell VPS up to 6TB at $2.5/TB

• @Tapilu said:

may I know from where you have got it?

• try hetzner or time4vps 1gn speed port it's an optional and cost 12€ at year

• @vickybus said:

@Tapilu said:

may I know from where you have got it?

from olx probably

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • AhuiAhui Member

@Tapilu said:

Do you still have one? I need one

• TapiluTapilu Member

You can order on Leaseweb Canada.