Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ May be someone can help me here
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

May be someone can help me here

Hello,

My name is Nur and I am from Indonesia. I am a full time blogger and currently I have 2 employees to help me running some websites.

tldr;

I have tried looking for loan from local Bank here but my application always get rejected because I have no physical store or office.

So here, I am looking for someone whose willing to help me or just some ideas.

Here are some of my webs:

I hope this post doesnt break any rules here.

Thanks
Regards,

Nur

Comments

• So, what kind of help you are looking for?

Thanked by 1Liso
  • Loan, ad space or other partnership, or something else

• LOL you could not be more generic :p

• LisoLiso Member

You expect some random guy on the net giving you loans?

• I prefer ad space or partnership actually, but loan is also possible. I believe a lot of good guys out there

• Loan? There is no need to loan money.
    I just got an email about the vaccine injury compensation. Since I don't need the money, you can have them. Just send Mikky a mail.

here is the email:

Good Day Dear.
    I'm Mr Mikky Bumazeke, from Easy exit logistics delivery company in Washington DC United States, we wish to inform you that the national vaccine injury compensation program, (N.V.I.C.P ) therefore deposited sum of $32.5 Millions dollars, thirty two millions five hundred thousand dollars, as a compensation funds from INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF) financial office.

you are to choose your preferable method of receiving your funds. and here are the list of the method of receiving your funds?

No (1) Bank to Bank transfer
    No (2) to deliver it as a parcel box
    No (3) through Bitcoin. crypto currency

get back to us with this mail, [email protected]

Thanked by 2vero WebProject
  • loayloay Member

@popularwidget said: I prefer ad space or partnership actually, but loan is also possible. I believe a lot of good guys out there

I have been in a similar situation multiple times in my life and I think I understand your thinking about this but I believe LET is not the right platform for asking for a loan or ads without anything in return. I suggest you try selling backlinks in your websites or even sell one of them.

• Google .. peer to peer loans

• ralfralf Member

• DazzleDazzle Member
    edited March 2023

Write more specific.

What is your problem, why you need a loan, how much, how you'll pay and when, what to do for your websites and employees?

If you offering ad spaces, put the traffic detail here too.

Give a good reason, maybe you'll get something here.

• is there any specific business plan that may help you gain a loan.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

You have placed ads via Ezoic, isn't it making any money?

Also, why are you looking for a loan?

• o2crewo2crew Member

Selamat malam,bisa dijelaskan dengan kirim pesan informasi lebih lanjut bantuan apa yg di harapkan, tq

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@o2crew said:
    Selamat malam,bisa dijelaskan dengan kirim pesan informasi lebih lanjut bantuan apa yg di harapkan, tq

Translation: Good evening, can you provide more information about the type of assistance you're seeking via PM, thank you.

Next time, in English please, mas bro ๐Ÿ™

Thanked by 3ariq01 Dazzle oyhaco
  • SauronSauron Member

You need to fix bugs in your websites before trying to get a loan.

There are three answers, but five buttons below the question.

• Wrong site mate, use a website called LinkedIn

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

To do what?

You created 5 web sites, which to be honest are not spectacular (does the world need another DNS propagation tracker?). What would you do with a pile of cash?

Are you making a profit on the 5 sites you paid to have done?

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • emghemgh Member

@raindog308 said: does the world need another DNS propagation tracker?

obviously, yes

• alt_alt_ Member
    edited May 2023

If you're in search of Ad networks that offer good payouts, consider checking out the following platforms: https://mobidea.com/academy/ad-networks-reviews/

Thanked by 1ehab
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2023

@kasodk said:
    Loan? There is no need to loan money.
    I just got an email about the vaccine injury compensation. Since I don't need the money, you can have them. Just send Mikky a mail.

here is the email:

Good Day Dear.
    I'm Mr Mikky Bumazeke, from Easy exit logistics delivery company in Washington DC United States, we wish to inform you that the national vaccine injury compensation program, (N.V.I.C.P ) therefore deposited sum of $32.5 Millions dollars, thirty two millions five hundred thousand dollars, as a compensation funds from INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF) financial office.

you are to choose your preferable method of receiving your funds. and here are the list of the method of receiving your funds?

No (1) Bank to Bank transfer
    No (2) to deliver it as a parcel box
    No (3) through Bitcoin. crypto currency

get back to us with this mail, [email protected]

Bitcoin is most secure method and as itโ€™s from Mikky highly likely government organisation so they know all of your details including crypto wallet address, just odd bit that Mikky is using gmail service and everyone in government aware that they canโ€™t send emails from personal emails ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• LowEndLoans?

• oyhacooyhaco Member

theres a lot of fintech company in indonesia, if your business is profitable and sustain i think you can get loan from those.