Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS/Dedicate Server with datacenter at Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS/Dedicate Server with datacenter at Singapore

Hi, im running a SA-MP server at OVH and still getting large attack overtime. I do some research that cause OVH not filter attacker from ovh vps or something that make my sa-mp server insecure (one of the reason is their support suck, i create many ticket about 2-3 days, none of them got response).

So i looking for an provider at Singapore that support Anti DDos like OVH but more effective location at Singapore or Hong Kong maybe?

Comments

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited May 2023

Maybe @speedypage @kuroit @MikeA can help you.

Thanked by 2trl_dat kuroit
  • jenkkijenkki Member

IndoVirtue? They have DDoS protection in SG.

Thanked by 1trl_dat
  • trl_dattrl_dat Member

@jenkki said:
    IndoVirtue? They have DDoS protection in SG.

I have no ideas about IndoVirtue, did their ddos protection support for game like SA-MP?

• trl_dattrl_dat Member

@febryanvaldo said:

Thank you, is there any suggestion for my case?

• jenkkijenkki Member

@trl_dat said: I have no ideas about IndoVirtue, did their ddos protection support for game like SA-MP?

Better to contact them direct. Also they offer Game Server Hosting in SG. I guess you can add your game into it.

Thanked by 1trl_dat
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@trl_dat said:

@febryanvaldo said:

I'm out of stock in Singapore right now, as I've been migrating customers off of OVH Singapore, but will have more hardware setup soon. Singapore uses Datapacket. Send me a message if you want to reserve space.

I have quite a few people running game servers in Singapore, no complaints.

Thanked by 1trl_dat
  • conceptconcept Member

I would look at GoDedicated/Streamline Servers they use GSL DDoS Protection

Thanked by 1trl_dat
  • trl_dattrl_dat Member
    edited May 2023

@MikeA said:

@trl_dat said:

@febryanvaldo said:

I'm out of stock in Singapore right now, as I've been migrating customers off of OVH Singapore, but will have more hardware setup soon. Singapore uses Datapacket. Send me a message if you want to reserve space.

I have quite a few people running game servers in Singapore, no complaints.

Thank you for your infomation, i'll get in touch to you in private message!

• trl_dattrl_dat Member

@concept said:
    I would look at GoDedicated/Streamline Servers they use GSL DDoS Protection

Thank you, i just take a look on Streamline Services, they do support SA-MP but provide services as player/price, im not a fan of this type services. Also GoDedicated not provide any VPS in Singapore datacenter though. Their dedicated price is high than i can afford.

• conceptconcept Member
    edited May 2023

Other than that, maybe there is a reseller of Streamline/GoDedicated that can provide something cheaper. Maybe Psychz can work for you. Using DataPacket with ExtraVM does sound good depending on pricing because Datapacket isn't cheap.

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2023

@PeterP maybe you have stock Tempest SG ?

Thanked by 1trl_dat
  • bgerardbgerard Member

San andreas multilayer? Those were the days

• trl_dattrl_dat Member

@billyriantono said:
    @PeterP maybe you have stock Tempest SG ?

is there any reseller of Tempest? I have contact to tempest but they out of stock at this time :(

• trl_dattrl_dat Member

@bgerard said:
    San andreas multilayer? Those were the days

people still enjoy it fun in nowadays though :D, especially when it's playable on mobile

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

@trl_dat said: especially when it's playable on mobile

wow. didn't know its a thing.
    but yeah, samp is a classic. but i've spent most time playing mta probably.

regarding protection in Singapore, I think there should be some providers using GSL and selling vps. It would work great for samp.

Thanked by 1trl_dat
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1trl_dat
  • trl_dattrl_dat Member

@treesmokah said: wow. didn't know its a thing.

yes, it been about 2-3 years since the mobile playable drop, but can't cross play PC/Mobile because the android client were using stolen code from SA-MP with lack of features compare to SA-MP original but new SA-MP project call open.mp gonna be support cross play OG Version x Android x Trilogy going to release in December 2023 (if nothing change).

@treesmokah said: regarding protection in Singapore, I think there should be some providers using GSL and selling vps. It would work great for samp.

Yeah, im still looking for solution, my server getting huge attack overtime up to ~10Gbps

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@trl_dat said:

yes, it been about 2-3 years since the mobile playable drop, but can't cross play PC/Mobile because the android client were using stolen code from SA-MP with lack of features compare to SA-MP original but new SA-MP project call open.mp gonna be support cross play OG Version x Android x Trilogy going to release in December 2023 (if nothing change).

@treesmokah said: regarding protection in Singapore, I think there should be some providers using GSL and selling vps. It would work great for samp.

Yeah, im still looking for solution, my server getting huge attack overtime up to ~10Gbps

You can block all countries except where the audience is at. I believe that would work if done correctly.
    Also rate limit connections per IP.

• @Abd said:

@trl_dat said:

You can block all countries except where the audience is at. I believe that would work if done correctly.
    Also rate limit connections per IP.

locally, it wont work.
    maybe ovh allows you to block it at edge, but i doubt its possible if its not a part of "game" line of ddos protection.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

found this on GSL in Singapore(they have pretty much the biggest ddos filtering capacity in this region);
    https://streamline-servers.com/sgvpshosting.php

there is also;
    https://evolution-host.com/vps-hosting.php (they are using OVH Game line I believe, ddos protection should be good, u shouldn't feel 10Gbps attacks at all) - they are Whonix sponsor, that's how I know of them, they should be comfy.

10Gbps attacks are small and pretty much any host claiming to have "ddos protection" should be able to handle this - except basic OVH line, Hetzner and contabo, ddos protection is non existent there.