Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

recommended VPN providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

recommended VPN providers

Hi guys, I'm looking for a best VPN for myself, any advice?

I need:

• 5 devices at least
  • unlimited bandwidth
  • residential IPs of many countries for bypassing blocking and restrictions
  • wireguard (UDP) AND openvpn (TCP) support
  • audited no-log

Of course, lower price or a lifetime subscription is better.

Thanks!

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2023

On Stacksocial all VPN services work at the moment. With coupon RWEOCKJ you can also get 15% off.

If you get lifetime, nobody knows how long it will last. So whatever you buy as lifetime is basically your gamble.

Regarding Wireguard, you might want to stick with bigger players in VPN industry.

Enjoy.

Thanked by 2FiberSuds 1allen
  • @default said:
    If you get lifetime, nobody knows how long it will last. So whatever you buy as lifetime is basically your gamble.

Totally agree, thanks!

• The FastestVPN seems ok:

• 5 devices at least: yes, 10 Multi Logins
    • unlimited bandwidth: yes
    • residential IPs of many countries for bypassing blocking and restrictions: no residential IPs promise but unblock many sites, 39+ countries
    • wireguard (UDP) AND openvpn (TCP) support: WireGuard, OpenVPN, IKEv2, IPSec, OpenConnect, L2TP
    • audited no-log: audited by Altius IT
    • lower price or a lifetime subscription: Billed $40 Lifetime official and $39.99 on stacksocial (not sure the differences between them)

But, what's this

• kasodkkasodk Barred

@FiberSuds said:
    The FastestVPN seems ok:

• 5 devices at least: yes, 10 Multi Logins
    • residential IPs of many countries for bypassing blocking and restrictions: no residential IPs promise but unblock many sites, 39+ countries
    • wireguard (UDP) AND openvpn (TCP) support: WireGuard, OpenVPN, IKEv2, IPSec, OpenConnect, L2TP
    • audited no-log: audited by Altius IT
    • lower price or a lifetime subscription: Billed $40 Lifetime official and $39.99 on stacksocial (not sure the differences between them)

But, what's this

The FastestVPN lifetime offer on Stacksocial was lower a year or two ago, but I don't think you can find that kind of offer today, except if you get lucky on Black Friday.

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@FiberSuds said:

I need:

I think majority of VPN service providers do use datacentre IPs, try the NordVPN or Windscribe

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • sandozsandoz Veteran

IVPN, Mullvad VPN, OVPN

• NanjaNanja Member

I love windscribe!

I don't have lifetime just the $29/year promo they had, but I feel it is better than all of those lifetime deals I got from stacksocial.

This is windscribe IP Pricing

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • sillycatsillycat Member
    edited May 2023

Mullvad. Mullvad. Mullvad. Mullvad. Mullvad.

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • @WebProject said:

@FiberSuds said:

I need:

I think majority of VPN service providers do use datacentre IPs, try the NordVPN or Windscribe

Sure, but datacentre IPs are always blocked by some services :(

NordVPN seems not support wireguard directly, users need to get the pkey with some hack.

Windscribe is a great provider, but its yearly plan billed $69 and the residential addon needs more $96. $165/y is too much for me.

• @Nanja said:
    I love windscribe!

I don't have lifetime just the $29/year promo they had, but I feel it is better than all of those lifetime deals I got from stacksocial.

This is windscribe IP Pricing

Cool, but it's $59-$69 now and not contain the residential IP :(

Maybe I need to wait for a new promo

• @sillycat said:
    Mullvad. Mullvad. Mullvad. Mullvad. Mullvad.

Mullvad is great, even a VPN newbie like me have heard about it.

But it does not make any promise about streaming sites or unblocking things.

• kidrockkidrock Member

AzireVPN

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • @kidrock said: AzireVPN

Looks nice, but it does not make any promise about streaming things

• cyberghost

• 5 devices at least: 7 devices
    • residential IPs of many countries for bypassing blocking and restrictions: no residential but do has unblock-streaming promise
    • wireguard (UDP) AND openvpn (TCP) support: yes
    • audited no-log: who is Deloitte

no IPv6
    2-Year $69.99
    lifetime $84.99

not so good for me :o

• Maybe I should create a document thing to compare them :p

• @FiberSuds said: Maybe I should create a document thing to compare them

You may collab with @Ympker , that already has a VPN comparison.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2023

@febryanvaldo said:

@FiberSuds said: Maybe I should create a document thing to compare them

You may collab with @Ympker , that already has a VPN comparison.

My list, just like my shared hosting list back then, is not meant to be a general comparison list, though. It is meant to be a vpn list of only lifetime vpns that I, personally, have purchased.
    The goal is not to compare as many vpns as possible. There are many lists/sites for this already.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@FiberSuds said:
    cyberghost

• 5 devices at least: 7 devices
    • residential IPs of many countries for bypassing blocking and restrictions: no residential but do has unblock-streaming promise
    • wireguard (UDP) AND openvpn (TCP) support: yes
    • audited no-log: who is Deloitte

no IPv6
    2-Year $69.99
    lifetime $84.99

not so good for me :o

Avoid any Kape VPN. They are recognized for loggings users in the past. If you love your money, don't waste in them.

If you want a VPN and you don't care about being logged use the cheaper one lol or even free VPN.

For me VPN is for privacy and security. If they log why I should use them?

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • @sandoz said:

@FiberSuds said:

Avoid any Kape VPN. They are recognized for loggings users in the past. If you love your money, don't waste in them.

If you want a VPN and you don't care about being logged use the cheaper one lol or even free VPN.

For me VPN is for privacy and security. If they log why I should use them?

Thanks, I didn't kown the famous ExpressVPN has some brother or sister brands. :o

• FiberSudsFiberSuds Member
    edited May 2023

@FiberSuds said:
    Maybe I should create a document thing to compare them :p

I'm going to start it from here

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I really like Windscribe. But then again, I have the lifetime version. I've tried NordVPN and it unblocks every streaming site I've thrown at it. If you want to go with Nord, drop me a DM as I have an aff link that gets us both extra months!
    I'm also happy with FastestVPN (lifetime). They now include wireguard.

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • @FiberSuds said:

@FiberSuds said:
    Maybe I should create a document thing to compare them :p

I'm going to start it from here

Hi @Arkas could you help me to edit this link to https://rentry.co/vpns, the original link is a collaborative service :'(

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@FiberSuds said: Hi @Arkas could you help me to edit this link to https://rentry.co/vpns, the original link is a collaborative service :'(

Done.

Thanked by 1FiberSuds
  • hacktekhacktek Member

@Arkas said:
    I really like Windscribe. But then again, I have the lifetime version. I've tried NordVPN and it unblocks every streaming site I've thrown at it. If you want to go with Nord, drop me a DM as I have an aff link that gets us both extra months!

is it possible to set up wireguard manually for use in something like gluetun? the only info I find on their website is that their windows client supports wireguard, which doesn't really help me lol

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@hacktek said:

@Arkas said:

is it possible to set up wireguard manually for use in something like gluetun? the only info I find on their website is that their windows client supports wireguard, which doesn't really help me lol

I don't think they support manual wg setup yet.

• @sandoz said:
    IVPN, Mullvad VPN, OVPN

Will IVPN allow me to burst up to 1gbps?

• FiberSudsFiberSuds Member
    edited May 2023

@hacktek said:

@Arkas said:

Big fan of gluetun too. :smiley:

Maybe need some hacks:

And I believe all of them can be hacked even with userspace implemention or windows only.

• VossVoss Member
    edited May 2023

Who really needs a VPN these days? Roll out your own with Wireguard.

None of these VPNs offer residential IP addresses. Getting clean ones are expensive to come by.

• @Voss said:
    Who really needs a VPN these days? Roll out your own with Wireguard.

None of these VPNs offer residential IP addresses. Getting clean ones are expensive to come by.

maybe for security, privacy, servers in other countries, and so on

Thanked by 1default