Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

recommended VPN providers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

recommended VPN providers

2»

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran

@FiberSuds said:

@Voss said:
    Who really needs a VPN these days? Roll out your own with Wireguard.

None of these VPNs offer residential IP addresses. Getting clean ones are expensive to come by.

maybe for security, privacy, servers in other countries, and so on

Adding: checking if your website works from different locations, visiting websites blocked for wrong thinking.

• Halo11Halo11 Member
    edited May 2023

@hacktek said:

is it possible to set up wireguard manually for use in something like gluetun? the only info I find on their website is that their windows client supports wireguard, which doesn't really help me lol

@Ympker said:

I don't think they support manual wg setup yet.

I am not familiar with gluetun, but Windscribe does allow one to generate manual Wireguard configs, if that is helpful. I use these manual configs for the native Wireguard app for android because it uses less battery than Windscribe's app. You can find the generators at the bottom of their download page.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2023

@Halo11 said:

@hacktek said:

is it possible to set up wireguard manually for use in something like gluetun? the only info I find on their website is that their windows client supports wireguard, which doesn't really help me lol

@Ympker said:

I don't think they support manual wg setup yet.

I am not familiar with gluetun, but Windscribe does allow one to generate manual Wireguard configs, if that is helpful. I use these manual configs for the native Wireguard app for android because it uses less battery than Windscribe's app. You can find the generators at the bottom of their download page.

Windscribe does, Fastestvpn doesn't. I was referring to FastestVPN :)

• JasonMJasonM Member

how about browsec?

• VossVoss Member

@FiberSuds said:

@Voss said:

None of these VPNs offer residential IP addresses. Getting clean ones are expensive to come by.

He's asking for residential IPs VPNs. Even with Windscribe, you'll encounter issues: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windscribe/comments/tpr88j/dynamic_residential_ip_addresses/

Decent residential VPN providers don't exist. If they do, they're probably using your IP as a residential IP for their other subscribers to use

Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • @Voss said:

@FiberSuds said:

@Voss said:

He's asking for residential IPs VPNs. Even with Windscribe, you'll encounter issues: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windscribe/comments/tpr88j/dynamic_residential_ip_addresses/

Decent residential VPN providers don't exist. If they do, they're probably using your IP as a residential IP for their other subscribers to use

Thanks, helpful infomation

• VossVoss Member

These are the prices for example> @FiberSuds said:

@Voss said:

@FiberSuds said:

@Voss said:

Thanks, helpful infomation

Here are the prices for some of what you were referring to: https://soax.com/pricing-page

Long story short, what you're looking for doesn't exist at the price point you're probably thinking of

• oyhacooyhaco Member

Im using ivacy lifetime and i satisfied