Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free NAT KVMs! -- Twelve Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

Comments

• @MMzF said:

@MMzF said:
    https://ibb.co/q7tvS9v
    Donated to flood relief, if possible can i have max specs in UK location as it is 6thousand kms more near to me than USA :D
    Client No: 2024
    Your ID: 241970144040

I again got rejected, kindly let me know what am i missing? i try to be active in community, and also a donor.

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest. A couple of things. When we look at your post history, the past many pages were all spams. The recent few posts were not but that's not enough. Sorry to disappoint you.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Thank you guys, I'm waiting!

• Hey,

Would love to apply to try to get one, hopefully I qualify.

One strange point though, is I'm not able to add my authenticator for mfa. I enter in my current password, tick the box, enter the seed into my app.

But the error that comes up is:

The one-time password entered is invalid. Maximum length is 16 characters

My one-time password is only 6 digits, so its a strange error. Anyway, not a huge deal. Would be great to be in Coeur D'Alene, USA but happy in any location.

Client No: 2095
    Your ID: 800645817724

ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEate

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • sound like a good way to make the community alive

Thanked by 2Not_Oles TheOnlyDK
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@bamboo4409 said:
    Hey,

Would love to apply to try to get one, hopefully I qualify.

One strange point though, is I'm not able to add my authenticator for mfa. I enter in my current password, tick the box, enter the seed into my app.

But the error that comes up is:

The one-time password entered is invalid. Maximum length is 16 characters

My one-time password is only 6 digits, so its a strange error. Anyway, not a huge deal. Would be great to be in Coeur D'Alene, USA but happy in any location.

Client No: 2095
    Your ID: 800645817724

ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEate

I'll investigate this, I'll deploy your service in about two hours

Thanked by 2jwg29859 Not_Oles
  • mwtmwt Member
    edited April 2023

Donation
    donation proof

I would be interested in 1GB ram, 1 core, 200mbs, 10gb storage, and arbitrary ports at the scaleblade location.

Client No: 2097
    Your ID: 207388529936

ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

• sh97sh97 Member

@mwt said:

Donation
    donation proof

I would be interested in 1GB ram, 1 core, 200mbs, 10gb storage, and arbitrary ports at the scaleblade location.

Client No: 2097
    Your ID: 207388529936

Service has been deployed with the default donor specs (2core/1GB RAM/20GB SSD/200Mbps). Enjoy, and thank you for donating!

Thanked by 2Not_Oles mwt
  • when will you finish this

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @liaoxx said:
    when will you finish this

I'm not sure what you mean by "finish". We currently have no planned end date, however, things can change at anytime for a number of reasons. For example, abuse, sponsorship, etc. But we'll try to notify everyone if anything were to happen.

Thanked by 2Not_Oles Carlin0
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

@liaoxx said:
    when will you finish this

I'm not sure what you mean by "finish". We currently have no planned end date, however, things can change at anytime for a number of reasons. For example, abuse, sponsorship, etc. But we'll try to notify everyone if anything were to happen.

got it, thanks

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • sidewindersidewinder Member
    edited April 2023

@sh97 said:

@sidewinder said:
    Client No: 2094
    Your ID: 958020209269
    Thank you all!!.

ThanksLET
    ThanksCrunchbits
    ThanksGTHost
    ThanksCloudie
    ThanksVirtfusion
    ThanksTheOnlyDK
    ThanksNot_Oles
    ThanksFatGrizzly
    Thanksyoursunny
    ThanksDP
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Location?

Chicago.

TY

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • I would use the server for learning Linux
    Client ID: 067763240688
    Client No: 2096
    I choose option 1

ThanksGTHost #ThanksScrunchbits, #ThanksScaleblade, and #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

@iamvinh123 said:
    I would use the server for learning Linux
    I choose option 1

Please read the requirements....

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@iamvinh123 said:
    I would use the server for learning Linux
    I choose option 1

Please read the requirements....

Alright

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Just checking if we donate, we don't need 50 comments? I made this account long ago when I was interested in short domains and never had a reason to comment I guess.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @AirCat said:
    Just checking if we donate, we don't need 50 comments? I made this account long ago when I was interested in short domains and never had a reason to comment I guess.

-
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3642614/#Comment_3642614

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Donating will get you more resources, it's not to bypass the requirements. We've put that in place to encourage community participation and avoid abuse. If you've just joined the community but have been actively discussing (non spammy posts, tutorials etc.), we're happy to look at exceptions. However, that's not to say we'll always guarantee anyone will get exceptions to the 3 months 50 posts requirements.

We still have plenty of resources and we're always trying to add more servers, so even if you don't qualify today, you could join us eventually, as long as you contribute in one way or another.

Thanked by 3TheOnlyDK sh97 Not_Oles
  • Some comments have a location and I wanna ask What data centers are available?

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @liaoxx said:
    Some comments have a location and I wanna ask What data centers are available?

They're all listed here: https://freevps.org/

• sh97sh97 Member

@sidewinder said:

@sh97 said:

@sidewinder said:
    Client No: 2094
    Your ID: 958020209269
    Thank you all!!.

ThanksLET
    ThanksCrunchbits
    ThanksGTHost
    ThanksCloudie
    ThanksVirtfusion
    ThanksTheOnlyDK
    ThanksNot_Oles
    ThanksFatGrizzly
    Thanksyoursunny
    ThanksDP
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Location?

Chicago.

TY

The service has been deployed now. Activation was delayed since we had an internal technical issue. Enjoy!

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • I wanna use for vpn server and a blog, because it's a nat vps, i didn't use before, so i think i need search some tech articles to slove the blog setup on nat.

especially thanks @Not_Oles , He pointed out my problems and told me the correct way to share. He is a good guy.

Client No:2102
    Your ID:455414975235

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK Not_Oles
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@liaoxx said: especially thanks @Not_Oles , He pointed out my problems and told me the correct way to share. He is a good guy.

Thank you for your kind words! You made my day! :)

Thanked by 2liaoxx BasToTheMax
  • @Not_Oles said:

@liaoxx said: especially thanks @Not_Oles , He pointed out my problems and told me the correct way to share. He is a good guy.

You deserve it. You are learning chinese, here is for you.
    赠人玫瑰,手有余香!

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @liaoxx said:
    赠人玫瑰,手有余香!

🌹有爱

Thanked by 2Not_Oles liaoxx
  • sh97sh97 Member

@liaoxx said:
    I wanna use for vpn server and a blog, because it's a nat vps, i didn't use before, so i think i need search some tech articles to slove the blog setup on nat.

especially thanks @Not_Oles , He pointed out my problems and told me the correct way to share. He is a good guy.

Client No:2102
    Your ID:455414975235

Service has been deployed. Have fun!
    We do have HAProxy, you can configure on VirtFusion to redirect traffic for your blog to your VPS.
    享受

Thanked by 2Not_Oles liaoxx

@liaoxx said:

@Not_Oles said:

You deserve it. You are learning chinese, here is for you.
    赠人玫瑰,手有余香!

Zèng rén méiguī, shǒu yǒuyú xiāng!

Thanked by 1liaoxx

🌹有爱 --> Google Translate --> 🌹love

🌹 Yǒu ài

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Thanks to all the community members and providers who have set this up!

I donated a couple bucks to the Internet Archive in light of the recent lawsuit against their ebook lending program. The Wayback Machine is invaluable, and their digitized collections have also been very useful for personal research.

Donation proof:

If possible, I'd appreciate something in the middle of the default specs and donor max specs: 1 core, 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD, 200 Mbps port. However, if other donors are just going with the default, that's fine too. Preferred location is Scaleblade London.

Client No: 2103
    Your ID: 468253642596

#ThanksGTHost #Thankscrunchbits #ThanksScaleBlade #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

@r4h156 said:
    Thanks to all the community members and providers who have set this up!

I donated a couple bucks to the Internet Archive in light of the recent lawsuit against their ebook lending program. The Wayback Machine is invaluable, and their digitized collections have also been very useful for personal research.

Donation proof:

If possible, I'd appreciate something in the middle of the default specs and donor max specs: 1 core, 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD, 200 Mbps port. However, if other donors are just going with the default, that's fine too. Preferred location is Scaleblade London.

Client No: 2103
    Your ID: 468253642596

#ThanksGTHost #Thankscrunchbits #ThanksScaleBlade #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten

Hi, unfortunately donating doesn't bypass the requirements. Can you make a few (5 more) posts and comeback here and I'll happily provision the server.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @FatGrizzly said: Hi, unfortunately donating doesn't bypass the requirements. Can you make a few (5 more) posts and comeback here and I'll happily provision the server.

Sure thing, thanks!

Thanked by 2Not_Oles TheOnlyDK
    edited April 2023

Konnichiwa FreeVPS users!

New node hint!
    ty @Abd
    expect some announcements from the team very soon!