Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking USA Residential Vps with Fatbeam Ip
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking USA Residential Vps with Fatbeam Ip

I am looking fatbeam ip wtih RDP.any one can provide me or sughest any fatbeam ip and datacenter provider.

Comments

• Only fatbeam have fatbeam. :smiley:

Whatafatbeam?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
    Fatbeam llc
    Do you have this series or other isp?

• Based on their website, I do not believe they are a residential provider or somewhere you can easily get service from.
    https://www.fatbeam.com/our-customers-partners/

At Fatbeam, we are a business-to-business provider of reliable fiber-based network solutions to enterprise, healthcare, government and education customers looking to accelerate their growth in the Western US.

They provide services to "Commercial" (Somewhere on the website they are listed as enterprise, not small business), "K-12 Education", Government and Carrier.
    I doubt you'll be able to find someone willing to lease their IP for you to do "whatever you want (with a question mark, of course)"

• I would just use a cheap vps with either a residential proxy or a residential vpn like mysterium

• CentrioHostCentrioHost Member
    edited April 2023

[REDACTED] - Arkas

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Hey @CentrioHost! For asking people to buy your services, and with a sig like yours, don't you need a Host Rep tag? Best wishes! Tom

• JeDaYoshiJeDaYoshi Member
    edited April 2023

@Not_Oles said:
    Hey @CentrioHost! For asking people to buy your services, and with a sig like yours, don't you need a Host Rep tag? Best wishes! Tom

It's not a "don't you need", they need a Host Rep/Provider tag. So this is advertising that is disallowed.

Also, I'm unsure about that signature, too, since it's not a single-line or two.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • ajmanikajmanik Member

@xpreboun said:
    Based on their website, I do not believe they are a residential provider or somewhere you can easily get service from.
    https://www.fatbeam.com/our-customers-partners/

At Fatbeam, we are a business-to-business provider of reliable fiber-based network solutions to enterprise, healthcare, government and education customers looking to accelerate their growth in the Western US.

They provide services to "Commercial" (Somewhere on the website they are listed as enterprise, not small business), "K-12 Education", Government and Carrier.
    I doubt you'll be able to find someone willing to lease their IP for you to do "whatever you want (with a question mark, of course)"

Yes i have mistake they are provide data center Ip.can you manage it.i need urgent

• @ajmanik said:
    I am looking fatbeam ip wtih RDP.any one can provide me or sughest any fatbeam ip and datacenter provider.

• I need fatbeam vps

• @Risad39 said:
    I need fatbeam vps

You need to read the thread.