Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChatGPT blocked in Italy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Due to data breach, they banned it

• I once bought a popular "smart" security camera that has an app. Ended up returning it after resetting the firmware. A few days later I had a notification on the app that movement was detected and I could see someone's home and private space. I ended up closing and re-opening the app and it was like nothing happend.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Free ChatGPT from human overlords!!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

• @MrLime said: I ended up closing and re-opening the app and it was like nothing happend.

You still regret that, a? :D

Thanked by 1BingoBongo
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Just use a VPN, and for big services that are prone to getting targeted, use a burner email (like not your primary gmail account, not one of those temp ones) and a random generated password.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Mumbly said:

@MrLime said: I ended up closing and re-opening the app and it was like nothing happend.

You still regret that, a? :D

I should have waited for a few people to arrive and started talking or something lol

• Mamma Mia!

• wow its like in china... good job china i mean italy!

• @maxwell said: wow its like in china... good job china i mean italy!

Ever wondered why Italy was the first country in Europe to have a major coof outbreak? Northern Italy is practically China.

• davidedavide Member
    edited March 2023

Check out what uniforms those financial police mofo meat-bots wear. 100% fascism dejavu flashbacks. Only, this time they keep the hand closed.

Check the pics on wikipedia, they also have nazi MP40's!

• Dear ChapGPT, where is the best spaghetti from?
    ChatGPT: Olive Garden

BANNED

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:
    Dear ChapGPT, where is the best spaghetti from?
    ChatGPT: Olive Garden

BANNED

ChatGPT probably recommended putting ice in wine, and Italy got pissed off.

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • ChatGPT-8 or even 6 could be horrifying / terrific.