Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

French authorities raid 5 banks in massive tax fraud case
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

French authorities raid 5 banks in massive tax fraud case

Tony40Tony40 Member

French authorities raided five banks on Tuesday as part of an investigation into suspected cases of massive tax fraud and money laundering, prosecutors said.

Some 150 investigators conducted searches in Paris and the financial district La Defense, the financial prosecutor’s office (PNF) said in a statement.

The raids follow five preliminary investigations that were opened in December 2021 in connection with suspected money laundering and aggravated suspected tax fraud related to dividend payments the statement said.
https://www.digitaljournal.com/world/french-authorities-raid-banks-in-massive-tax-fraud-case/article#ixzz7xGNjndGk

Comments

• OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited March 2023

Please also report any car accident in Dampier, Western Australia, shop liftings in Grants Pass, OR or public misconduct in Bojano, Molise, IT. Thank you. We want to stay informed.

Thanked by 5Saahib Mumbly aqua emgh Levi
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@Tony40 said:
    French authorities raided five banks on Tuesday as part of an investigation into suspected cases of massive tax fraud and money laundering, prosecutors said.

Some 150 investigators conducted searches in Paris and the financial district La Defense, the financial prosecutor’s office (PNF) said in a statement.

The raids follow five preliminary investigations that were opened in December 2021 in connection with suspected money laundering and aggravated suspected tax fraud related to dividend payments the statement said.
    https://www.digitaljournal.com/world/french-authorities-raid-banks-in-massive-tax-fraud-case/article#ixzz7xGNjndGk

Do we have name of any of LET top provider in that case ?

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • Any relevance to cheap hosting?

• Does OVH have accounts in those banks?

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • emghemgh Member

I'm starting to think Tony is just trolling

• @Tony40 said: French authorities raid 5 banks

RAID 5?
    They should go RAID 10 all the way!

@chihcherng said:
    Does OVH have accounts in those banks?

You wouldn't believe, but this is OVH cloud accounting department:

OVH Cloud fire Strasbourg

• @DataRecovery said:

OVH going all in Cloud.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Damn, whenever I see those pictures my skin crawls at the thought of the toxic chemicals in that smoke.

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • @DataRecovery said:

@Tony40 said: French authorities raid 5 banks

RAID 5?
    They should go RAID 10 all the way!

@chihcherng said:
    Does OVH have accounts in those banks?

I just hope that they also managed to mitigate the fire attack, just like their DDoS attack mitigation. I wonder how many layers prevention they have in this kind of attack. Jk

• FranTech authorities raid 5 banks in massive tax fraud case

• @desperand said:

FranTech authorities raid 5 banks in massive tax fraud case

HAHAHA