Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup .DE TLD for 0,13€/mon+ 2€ setup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup .DE TLD for 0,13€/mon+ 2€ setup

Comments

• For those who have registered one, do they allow you to point the domain at your own nameservers?

• loayloay Member

There is also the Webhosting 8000 SE with 1000GB SSD for 6,21€ per month

• @gshapiro said:
    For those who have registered one, do they allow you to point the domain at your own nameservers?

I have registered one during last promo and I pointed it to @MikePT nameservers, so I'd say yes.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@gshapiro said:
    For those who have registered one, do they allow you to point the domain at your own nameservers?

Yes, you can point the domain to non-netcup name servers, but they "recommend" their own name servers, of course :)

Frankly, I've only used netcup's name servers for .de domains bought from them, but you can use other name servers if you want

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @angstrom said:

@gshapiro said:

Yes, you can point the domain to non-netcup name servers, but they "recommend" their own name servers, of course :)

Frankly, I've only used netcup's name servers for .de domains bought from them, but you can use other name servers if you want

I use @MikePT ns, no issues here.

Thanked by 1MikePT