Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest VPS server Near India 6-8 GB Ram, 2-4 Cores, 60-80 GB SSD/Nvme
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggest VPS server Near India 6-8 GB Ram, 2-4 Cores, 60-80 GB SSD/Nvme

Hi Guys,

Please suggest a good VPS server Near or within India, required specs are 6-8 GB Ram, 2-4 dedicated Cores, and 60-80 GB SSD/Nvme, Budget is around 10$ per month

Comments

• sh97sh97 Member

Greencloud BudgetKVM-2 and 3, Singapore. (Shared cores)
    @kuroit, @aqua also launched in SG recently

<50ms to South India, ~80 to North.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@sh97 said:

Hey! Thanks for the mention :)

We offer dedicated cores on plans over 4GB, so 2 Cores 8GB RAM is possible. I haven't updated the website, but Singapore has a bit less disk space and bandwidth, but it is still a full Dedicated core.

We are also offering 40% off until April 7th for the release of Singapore! Use coupon code BVYI7TQS66

• @sh97 said:

please share the link

• @aqua said:

@sh97 said:

We offer dedicated cores on plans over 4GB, so 2 Cores 8GB RAM is possible. I haven't updated the website, but Singapore has a bit less disk space and bandwidth, but it is still a full Dedicated core.

We are also offering 40% off until April 7th for the release of Singapore! Use coupon code BVYI7TQS66

please share the link

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@urshobhit said:

@aqua said:

@sh97 said:

please share the link

https://easyvm.net/ryzen-vps

• @sh97 said:

unable to find the link for greencloud BudgetKVM-2 and 3, please share the link and what's the difference between dedicated and shared cores? opting for shared cores will effect performance ?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2023

@urshobhit said:

@sh97 said:

unable to find the link for greencloud BudgetKVM-2 and 3, please share the link and what's the difference between dedicated and shared cores? opting for shared cores will effect performance ?

Shared cores may affect performance at varying levels depending on the host and individual physical server. You are usually only allowed to use the full CPU capacity in a shared server for smaller periods of time.
    Using VPS services with shared cores is sufficient for many use cases. It’s unlikely you can find two dedicated cores in a location near India at your budget. What is your use case?

• @bruh21 said:

@urshobhit said:

@sh97 said:

Shared cores may affect performance at varying levels depending on the host and individual physical server. You are usually only allowed to use the full CPU capacity in a shared server for smaller periods of time.
    Using VPS services with shared cores is sufficient for many use cases. It’s unlikely you can find two dedicated cores in a location near India at your budget. What is your use case?

i have a woocommerce website with 5000 products and 30000 monthly visitors.

• currently, I am on AWS does that have shared cores or dedicated, and what about digitalocean?

@urshobhit said:
    currently, I am on AWS does that have shared cores or dedicated, and what about digitalocean?

Both services have shared and dedicated options. Do you know which particular product you’re using from AWS?

• @bruh21 said:

@urshobhit said:
    currently, I am on AWS does that have shared cores or dedicated, and what about digitalocean?

Both services have shared and dedicated options. Do you know which particular product you’re using from AWS?

I am using amazon lightsail and what about digital ocean basic droplet?

@urshobhit said:

@bruh21 said:

@urshobhit said:

I am using amazon lightsail and what about digital ocean basic droplet?

Both are shared. I’m not extremely familiar with woocommerce but perhaps someone else can help you choose what you need. I’d offer you a trial of shared hosting in Singapore with DirectAdmin, but it sounds like you probably have higher requirements.

• sh97sh97 Member

@urshobhit said:

@sh97 said:

Unfortunately it's out of stock.
    You can find it here: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/budget-kvm-sale

• @sh97 said:

@urshobhit said:

@sh97 said:

Yeah, if i choose Ho Chi Minh City, VN Location will there be any difference in performance in comparison to singapore server?

• sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited March 2023

@urshobhit said:
    Hi Guys,

Please suggest a good VPS server Near or within India, required specs are 6-8 GB Ram, 2-4 dedicated Cores, and 60-80 GB SSD/Nvme, Budget is around 10$ per month

You need to check the matter that a vps hosted in singapore have a latency of 50 to 60 or less than 100 ms from India. I checked from kochi and its almost 60 to 70 ms.

When i checked a server located in nuremberg, its 160 ms.

Think if its worth, provided if you use cloudflare on cache off mode just for CDN, you can reduce the latency on your woo commerce site to some extent.

If the site is mission critical for a 100ms difference definitely choosing singapore make sense if not better to use a alternate option and use cloudflare cache byepass mode. Because you will get 10X bandwidth, with same cost.

• sh97sh97 Member

@urshobhit said:

@sh97 said:

@urshobhit said:

@sh97 said:

Yeah, if i choose Ho Chi Minh City, VN Location will there be any difference in performance in comparison to singapore server?

VPS Spec is the same for VN, but connectivity to India I'm not so sure, about latency etc.

• the latency of VN is 234 , Singapore 54 and Amsterdam 155, which one should i choose if Singapore is not available ? Vietnam of any other location which has low latency .

@urshobhit said:
    the latency of VN is 234 , Singapore 54 and Amsterdam 155, which one should i choose if Singapore is not available ? Vietnam of any other location which has low latency .

To be honest, most people will not notice the latency if it’s a Wordpress site. I’d recommend using a CDN such as Cloudflare to help improve response times anyways.

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited March 2023

@bruh21 said:

@urshobhit said:
    the latency of VN is 234 , Singapore 54 and Amsterdam 155, which one should i choose if Singapore is not available ? Vietnam of any other location which has low latency .

To be honest, most people will not notice the latency if it’s a Wordpress site. I’d recommend using a CDN such as Cloudflare to help improve response times anyways.

Latency is one of the key (Time To First Byte - TFFB). If your visitor >90% comes from Indonesia (Asia) for example, you should have your VPS or server on Indonesia or somewhere closer.

For me the ideal one, to have a VPS or server that can be reached out (PING) lower than 30ms from where your visitor mostly located, so that can decrease the TFFB and Load Time overall.

That's why many sites using CDN, where it can "cache" some of your contents and deliver it faster.

Thanked by 1sh97

@febryanvaldo said:

@bruh21 said:

@urshobhit said:

Latency is one of the key (Time To First Byte - TFFB). If your visitor >90% comes from Indonesia (Asia) for example, you should have your VPS or server on Indonesia or somewhere closer.

For me the ideal one, to have a VPS or server that can be reached out (PING) lower than 30ms from where your visitor mostly located, so that can decrease the TFFB and Load Time overall.

That's why many sites using CDN, where it can "cache" some of your contents and deliver it faster.

Exactly why I recommended using Cloudflare. There’s no point not to and it can help improve performance with such a heavy site.

• conceptconcept Member
    edited March 2023

Look at Contabo Cloud VPS S (Singapore)
    4 vCPU Cores
    8 GB RAM
    50 GB NVMe
    or 200 GB SSD
    One-Time Setup Fee
    $8.49
    $11.99/m

AdvinServers Tokyo KVM High Mem VPS
    Randomized CPU (4 vCores)
    16GB DDR4 Memory
    120GB NVMe/SATA SSD
    500GB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
    $7.99/m

Advin does have Mumbai vps but its out of stock.

• @concept said:
    Look at Contabo Cloud VPS S (Singapore)
    4 vCPU Cores
    8 GB RAM
    50 GB NVMe
    or 200 GB SSD
    One-Time Setup Fee
    $8.49
    $11.99/m

There is some issue with Contabo routing in Singapore DC. Its latency from India comes over 200ms. Other DCs in Singapore have a ping of around 80ms.
    I contacted their support but they said this is normal.