Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for beta testers on our new and improved CDN platform
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for beta testers on our new and improved CDN platform

CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hello LET’ers!

Hope you're doing good! We're excited to introduce our new and improved CDN platform with more added features. We're calling this service 'CDN Nexus'.

Before the official launch, we will be carrying out a beta test. 😀
The new CDN platform comes with the following features!

• Location-specific bandwidth stats
  • Custom hostnames with LE HTTPS
  • Setting cache expiry, CORS headers, search engine crawlers and hotlink protection
  • IP access policies
  • URL Signing
  • WAF

We're allocating limited stocks for our beta testing plan, and we are thrilled to invite all of you who are interested to test our platform.

Steps to beta test

1. Signup or login to your CloudCone account
  2. Deploy our beta testing CDN plan with a 10GB bandwidth limit with limited global locations
  3. Go for it 🚨

How to report your findings and improvements?

There will be a black slider named "CDN Nexus Feedback" where you can submit your findings and feedback for improvements, or you can place a comment on this thread.

As a token of appreciation for participating, you will get to keep this CDN package for $2 per year (free during the beta period) :smiley:

If you have any questions, please comment

Thanks!

Thanked by 3JadenW Ganonk greentea

Comments

• Is this pullzone kind of cdn? Do you supports websockets?

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@sreekanth850 said:
    Is this pullzone kind of cdn? Do you supports websockets?

This is a Pull zone CDN :)

• @Cloudcone said:

@sreekanth850 said:
    Is this pullzone kind of cdn? Do you supports websockets?

This is a Pull zone CDN :)

1. So essentially i can create any number of pullzone, setup a url as origin and add custom hostname, set up custom headers?
    2. Do you support websockets?

@sreekanth850 said:

1. So essentially i can create any number of pullzone, setup a url as origin and add custom hostname, set up custom headers?

Yes that is correct! We do have a pull zone limit of 20, but we could increase it for you over a ticket.

1. Do you support websockets?

WSs are not supported

• alt_alt_ Member

Is it still powered by FDC CDN or no?

• Look good

I hope it's lowend price & pay as you go pricing

• htophtop Member

https://nodeseek.com/post-2918-1

A lot Chinese beta testers are coming.

Thanked by 3greentea alt_ ariq01
  • pedagangpedagang Member
    edited March 2023

more expensive for oceania

CDN Bandwidth Pricing (per GB)
    Worldwide Value Plan: $0.0320
    Worldwide Premium: $0.0284
    Worldwide + Oceania: $0.1080
    Worldwide + Premium Asia: $0.0668
    Europe + North America + America: $0.0320

• atomiatomi Member

It seems that current locations are: Chicago, US, Miami, US, Vienna, AT, Madrid, ES, New York, US, Los Angeles, US, Denver, US, Amsterdam, NL, Toronto, CA, Paris, FR, Hong Kong, HK, Singapore, SG, Tokyo, JP, Kiev, UA, Barueri, BR, Bogota, CO

• alt_alt_ Member

@htop said:

LMFAO

Thanked by 2greentea ariq01
  • KebabKebab Member
    edited March 2023

Will it stay at 10GB/month when it's out of beta?

• @htop said:

Let them test it. The purpose of this is precisely testing and stressing things.

• htophtop Member
    edited March 2023

@default said:
    Let them test it. The purpose of this is precisely testing and stressing things.

Sure, the idea in that post is rather interesting in fact.

BTW, you owns a fantastic username :)

• @htop said:

@default said:

Sure, the idea in that post is rather interesting in fact.

I am not an expert in CDN, but could it be used to bypass The Firewall of China by using the CDN servers to pull a specific website and display it on your desired subdomain?

• htophtop Member

@default said:
    I am not an expert in CDN, but could it be used to bypass The Firewall of China by using the CDN servers to pull a specific website and display it on your desired subdomain?

Yes, in some degree. Technically, it's a kind of reverse proxy method, and a mirror site can be set up to bypass the GFW. But many sites have self-defence strategy to prevent to be mirrored. So it won't always success, like google will return 302/301 redirect to their origin site.

• Out Of Stock, please restock

@alt_ said:

We have some PoPs at FDC, but on more premium plans, we will have PoPs from different providers.

@pedagang said:
    Look good

We do have low end plans, but these will be pre-paid, our grand fathered CDN packages (old platform) had the PAYG model.

@pedagang said:

Good find ;)

@Kebab said:

Yup!

edited March 2023

@JamieOlson said:
    Out Of Stock, please restock

We've added a limited stock for beta, however I have increased it a bit more. This will be the last beta testing batch.

We will email all the sign ups on instructions in how to keep their account if you'd like that :)

I will soon update this thread on how the beta test went, so far it is great! Currently, the web pages are being built, once thats done it will have the live packages ready

Thanked by 2JamieOlson greentea
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited March 2023

OOS Again !

@Cloudcone said:

We've added a limited stock for beta, however I have increased it a bit more. This will be the last beta testing batch.

We will email all the sign ups on instructions in how to keep their account if you'd like that :)

I will soon update this thread on how the beta test went, so far it is great! Currently, the web pages are being built, once thats done it will have the live packages ready

• pedagangpedagang Member
    edited March 2023

too slow to purge cache,
    or even unchanged

after enable / disable WAF or security

ok . find

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • alt_alt_ Member
    edited March 2023

@Cloudcone said:

@alt_ said:

We have some PoPs at FDC, but on more premium plans, we will have PoPs from different providers.

@pedagang said:
    Look good

We do have low end plans, but these will be pre-paid, our grand fathered CDN packages (old platform) had the PAYG model.

@pedagang said:

Good find ;)

@Kebab said:

Yup!

Oh, that's interesting. During my last usage, I came across numerous FDC nodes, which is why I opted for their CDN instead. Also, it would be great if could adds on QUIC support.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • Out of stock :(

• It's good in China?

• Must be kidding, just got an email from you saying "CDN Nexus starts at an affordable price of just $2.99 per 100MB per month"

• Maybe just too early April Mop

@hiphiphip0 said:
    Must be kidding, just got an email from you saying "CDN Nexus starts at an affordable price of just $2.99 per 100MB per month"

That was a mistakenly sent email :/ we've sent the correct one again. Looks like this email was sent to a few users.

• Out of Stock

• suutsuut Member
    edited March 2023

It is great! How to mention cache hit rate? I really like your simple panels.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • Your VPS service is very good and very popular. I hope to have more activities and promotions. I hope your CDN can develop!

Thanked by 1Cloudcone

Hello Everyone!,

Thank you for participating in the beta testing of our new CDN Nexus service. The CDN Nexus service has been released and is now available to the public, thanks to you!

As promised, the option to continue using the CDN Nexus beta package for $2 per year is set! If you would like to take advantage of this Special Offer, you can renew the package once the invoice generates 🤗

Thank you again for your support and participation in testing the CDN Nexus product.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy using our services and that you will share your experiences with others who may benefit from CDNs.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me know!

@vyas11 said:
    OOS Again !

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    Out of Stock

@smaart said:
    Out of stock :(

Sorry that you missed it :( we had over 100 beta slots open. Also, another service is WIP under the hood ;) maybe you can get into beta testing that once announced.