Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LONDON - 20c/40t, 128GB, 10Gbps all for less than £100/mo?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LONDON - 20c/40t, 128GB, 10Gbps all for less than £100/mo?

Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2023 in Offers

Hi all,

We're back with some more of these boxes, they seem to fly off after these posts so be sure to pick one up quickly if you're interested.
We also have a few upgraded units (1TB SSD) for people looking for a little extra space.

All of our services are hosted in the heart of London (docklands), and are protected symmetrically by CosmicGuard ddos protection.

* Promotional offer: Double bandwidth for free, just open a ticket and link this thread!

Specifications:
CPU: 2x Intel Xeon 2640V4
Memory: 128GB DDR4
Port Speed: 10Gbps (70TB/mo bandwidth*)
Storage: 2x500GB or 2x1TB SSD

Price (2x500GB): £99.99/mo
Price (2x1TB): £119.99/mo

Ready for instant deployment at https://my.scaleblade.com/order/dedicated/instant
Discord: https://discord.gg/DGnURTU9nd
Reach out via email if preferred: [email protected]

Comments

• bikramabikrama Member
    edited March 2023

Can i get 512gb NvmE instead of 2x500gb ssd? I want to host a busy database server and need a faster disk.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

I can vouch for their insanely good support! Especially Jack and Craz(x)y!

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@bikrama said:
    Can i get 512gb NvmE instead of 2x500gb ssd? I want to host a busy database server and need a faster disk.

Hi,

These servers can only be fit with SSD drives. If you reach out in a ticket, we can maybe sort a custom solution for you!

• edited March 2023

a

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited March 2023

Will assume your prices include VAT? no mention of it here or on your website. 🚩

Also, payment methods? contract length? again, no mention, unless it's buried in t&c somewhere? 🚩

Your website appears to be behind Cloudflare 🚩- why is that? Tell us more about your network.

I checked you out on companies house - registered for 1 year exactly 🚩and you appear to be 20 years of age.🚩

• @Adam1 said:
    Will assume your prices include VAT? no mention of it here or on your website. 🚩

On their website T&C page it says vat will apply on your country basis so guess pricing are exclude VAT which most provider do.

Also, payment methods? contract length? again, no mention, unless it's buried in t&c somewhere? 🚩

OP didn't mentioned any contract period which mean you can pay monthly basis I guess (common sense which you don't have I think.)

And for payment methods again their T&C page says they use Stripe, Paypal and Coinbase Commerce (See bottom of the page)

Next time please try to research more before harming a provider by your false flags.

Your website appears to be behind Cloudflare 🚩- why is that? Tell us more about your network.

That's none of your business if someone use cloudflare as protection or not. Who are you to ask?

If you want to know about the network of their services then ask politely I'm sure they will provide you test IP

I checked you out on companies house - registered for 1 year exactly 🚩and you appear to be 20 years of age.🚩

That's not a illegal thing. If he is 20 year old then he is eligible to open a company. He doesn't need any kind of permission from you.

If you think they are not suitable for you then just ignore the post. No one is forcing you to buy from them.

There are many providers here just go and buy from them

I'm also flagged your post so Mods can ask you why you are spreading negativity against these provider and not hljust ignore the thread.

And how the provider breaks any law because of his age is 20 and his company is 1 year old.

Thanked by 1bruh21