Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Path protected Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Path protected Dedicated Server

KaanArsKaanArs Member
edited March 2023 in Providers

Hello,

I am looking for path.net protected dedicated server, if its possible, ip address location should be germany (does not matter geolocation or location). Looking for this configuration:

128 GB DDR4 Ram
Ryzen9 Processor
2 TB NVMe SSD
1 Gbit/s Port @ xx TB Traffic (if possible 10 Gbit/s)
16 IP Addresses

Server should be delivered in 2 days after payment.

Note: IP Addresses should be white-labeled, we don't want something different than Path Network in whois.

Comments

• I would look at Deinserverhost and EUGameHost

Thanked by 1Police
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@KaanArs said: we don't want something different than Path Network in whois

I don't think it is how whitelabel works - it should contain something generic rather specific branding if I understood you correctly.

BTW did you heard about Tempest.net?

• Why Path?
    If Path, why not Tempest?

• @Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

Tempest is too expensive.

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@KaanArs said:

@Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

Path is not a cheap DDoS protection either ;)

• @KaanArs said:
    Hello,

I am looking for path.net protected dedicated server, if its possible, ip address location should be germany (does not matter geolocation or location). Looking for this configuration:

128 GB DDR4 Ram
    Ryzen9 Processor
    2 TB NVMe SSD
    16 IP Addresses

Server should be delivered in 2 days after payment.

Note: IP Addresses should be white-labeled, we don't want something different than Path Network in whois.

good luck with your budget.

• GhtGht Member
    edited March 2023

@concept said:
    I would look at Deinserverhost and EUGameHost

Deinserver use combahton not path.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@Ght said:

@concept said:

They also use Path

• GhtGht Member

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@concept said:

They also use Path

I can see now that they offering path for an extra 5€ , i had a vps with them last 2 month and they didnt so maybe they integrated now the path.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

ken, > @KaanArs said:

@Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

That's Path's house brand. If you can't afford Tempest, which is incredibly cheap already, then you may find yourself empty handed.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

Ginernet have what you are looking for :)

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hi, we can offer you these assemblies:

№ 1:
    CPU - DUAL E5-2680V4
    RAM - 128GB DDR4
    DRIVE - 2TB NVME
    PORT / BANDWIDTH - 1G / 1GBPS
    $269 / month

№ 2:
    CPU - DUAL E5-2670V3 / DUAL SILVER 4116
    RAM - 128GB DDR4
    DRIVE - 2TB NVME
    PORT - 1GBPS
    $259 / month

To get one of these deals write us to [email protected] with the link to this thread

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

I can do this in Dallas

3900x
    128GB RAM
    2TB NVMe
    10TB @ 1 Gig
    Path.net Protected
    /28 + /64
    $199.99/mo

• @KaanArs said:

@Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

Bruh, I don't even know who sells cheaper than tempest. If you find another provider that offers the same network but cheaper than tempest. Please tell me.

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited March 2023

@Hayashima said:

@KaanArs said:

@Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

Bruh, I don't even know who sells cheaper than tempest. If you find another provider that offers the same network but cheaper than tempest. Please tell me.

Ok. I can tell you.

https://ginernet.com/en/optimized-vps/ (check their other plans of VPS... There are cheap ones. And with Path)

Thanked by 1Hayashima
  • @sandoz said:

@Hayashima said:

@KaanArs said:

@Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

Ok. I can tell you.

https://ginernet.com/en/optimized-vps/ (check their other plans of VPS... There are cheap ones. And with Path)

No, I meant the server he has has mentioned. If at this spec he can find another provider with the same network and cheaper price than tempest, I will also get one.

128 GB DDR4 Ram
    Ryzen9 Processor
    2 TB NVMe SSD
    16 IP Addresses

• @Hayashima said:

@KaanArs said:

@Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

You aren't wrong. Finding a 10Gbps UNMETERED host, with the level of protection that Tempest offers, is a very hard find. Especially when looking at something like our MicroClouds, and ESPECIALLY during the flash-sales in Phoenix. I would love to see another host offering dedicated 10Gbps ports, Unmetered Bandwidth, for $40/mo haha.

I always say, if you do find someone doing it cheaper, there is probably somewhere they have taken a shortcut. Whether that is network protection, hardware reliability, or datacenter connectivity. There is always some sort of downfall.

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited March 2023

@Bushhy said:

@Hayashima said:

@KaanArs said:

@Otus9051 said:
    Why Path?

You aren't wrong. Finding a 10Gbps UNMETERED host, with the level of protection that Tempest offers, is a very hard find. Especially when looking at something like our MicroClouds, and ESPECIALLY during the flash-sales in Phoenix. I would love to see another host offering dedicated 10Gbps ports, Unmetered Bandwidth, for $40/mo haha.

I always say, if you do find someone doing it cheaper, there is probably somewhere they have taken a shortcut. Whether that is network protection, hardware reliability, or datacenter connectivity. There is always some sort of downfall.

Yeah, I hope you can restock your tokyo location soon and I can get my hands on that. But I still have to say your Phoenix location is extremely cheap but the network connectivity is not that great.