Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Performance Hosting Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good Performance Hosting Needed

masterninjosomasterninjoso Member
edited March 2023 in General

I have some small project to host. I am looking for a good and fast web hosting or WordPress hosting where I can host 3-4 website without any problem.

Server must be in USA

❌No shitty Slow Hosting Needed

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

racknerd.com , buyshared.net , incognet.io ,ethernetserver.com
    @dustinc @Francisco @MannDude @EthernetServers

• @masterninjoso said:
    good and fast web hosting or WordPress hosting where I can host 3-4 website without any problem.

HawkHost. I'm using them for production and business-related sites since 2009.

They use Cloudlinux and LiteSpeed, so WordPress sites can be cached with LSCache natively.
    Several locations all over the US to choose.

The link above is an aff, the only one I have, and it's more than well-deserved.

• @DataRecovery said:

@masterninjoso said:
    good and fast web hosting or WordPress hosting where I can host 3-4 website without any problem.

HawkHost. I'm using them for production and business-related sites since 2009.

They use Cloudlinux and LiteSpeed, so WordPress sites can be cached with LSCache natively.
    Several locations all over the US to choose.

The link above is an aff, the only one I have, and it's more than well-deserved.

Nowaday almost all the hosting provider use litespeed, being on litespeed did not ensure that it will give me best performance, i just saw hawkhost review on public domain, it is very bad.

I think you should promote atleast good provider.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2023

@ManishPant said:

Thanks for recommending us!

@masterninjoso I think you'll like our USA options here: https://incognet.io/kvm-vps

• @MannDude said:

@ManishPant said:

@masterninjoso I think you'll like our USA options here: https://incognet.io/kvm-vps

@manndude and incognet = premium

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@hyperblast said:

@MannDude said:

@ManishPant said:

@manndude and incognet = premium

<3

• DataRecoveryDataRecovery Member
    edited March 2023

@masterninjoso said:
    i just saw hawkhost review on public domain, it is very bad.

If you rely on reviews on some "public domain", why waste other people's time by asking for an advice here?

Just buy from the provider, which has good reviews there.

You really believe I'm here to "promote" something I don't actually use myself to "no shitty" noobs?

P.S.
    Please be sure not to click the link above - I'd feel ashamed for referring such a customer.

• Go to HostAdvice.com, and searched for yourself.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited March 2023

@masterninjoso said:
    I have some small project to host. I am looking for a good and fast web hosting or WordPress hosting where I can host 3-4 website without any problem.

Server must be in USA

I have three hosting plans from RackNerd and I would absolutely recommend them.
    In Frankfurt they use servers based on Xeon E-2146G, 32GB RAM and 2TB SSD. I've bought first plan from them one year ago, node is completely full (87.2% SSD usage on host), RAM usage is 60% so there's plenty available, but CPU is a little bit oversold.

For the price I definetly think its a great choice and I would suggest to contact Dustin for custom plan with 2vCPU & 2GB ram instead of default 1vCPU&1GB RAM. One of plans I have is upgraded one and I host WooCoomerce site there - performance is fantastic.
    If you plan to use WooCommerce then 1GB ram can be too low, especially with heavy plugins/themes like Divi.

• masterninjosomasterninjoso Member
    edited March 2023

@DataRecovery said:

@masterninjoso said:
    i just saw hawkhost review on public domain, it is very bad.

If you rely on reviews on some "public domain", why waste other people's time by asking for an advice here?

Just buy from the provider, which has good reviews there.

You really believe I'm here to "promote" something I don't actually use myself to "no shitty" noobs?

P.S.
    Please be sure not to click the link above - I'd feel ashamed for referring such a customer.

I think someone didn't like facts, they didn't even claimed their profile on TrustPilot which shows how much they are serious about their business.

Well it's my responsibility to check every aspect before purchasing, any wrong decision can destroy my all efforts.
    Btw Thanks man for Your advice(I mean Promotion) 🙂

• masterninjosomasterninjoso Member
    edited March 2023

@AXYZE said:

@masterninjoso said:

Server must be in USA

In Frankfurt they use servers based on Xeon E-2146G, 32GB RAM and 2TB SSD. I've bought first plan from them one year ago, node is completely full (87.2% SSD usage on host), RAM usage is 60% so there's plenty available, but CPU is a little bit oversold.

For the price I definetly think its a great choice and I would suggest to contact Dustin for custom plan with 2vCPU & 2GB ram instead of default 1vCPU&1GB RAM. One of plans I have is upgraded one and I host WooCoomerce site there - performance is fantastic.
    If you plan to use WooCommerce then 1GB ram can be too low, especially with heavy plugins/themes like Divi.

I have very small site which will going to hold WordPress with 4-5 pages, i didn't use heavy themes( i prefer generatepress or page builder framework). So i was thinking that shared hosting or WordPress hosting will be enough.
    What's about their web hosting, did you have experience with them?

• @AXYZE said:

@masterninjoso said:

Server must be in USA

Checked with their chat but their Amsterdam VPS is sold out.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

@masterninjoso said:

@AXYZE said:

@masterninjoso said:

Server must be in USA

I have very small site which will going to hold WordPress with 4-5 pages, i didn't use heavy themes( i prefer generatepress or page builder framework). So i was thinking that shared hosting or WordPress hosting will be enough.

My comment was about their web hosting plans.
    In terms of VPS I have two of them from RackNerd, both in Amsterdam, but for Wordpress I prefer shared hosting because of included goodies - CloudLinux with HardenedPHP, cPanel, good WAF, 24/7 support. I prefer VPS for clustering (Node, Kubernetes etc.), but VPS is overkill for small or even medium sites.
    If provider is using recent hardware and you have high limits then shared hosting will perform great. RackNerd is already great with default limits as it has 80MB/s IO limit (whereas HawkHost that was recommended here has just 5MB/s). 1VCPU & 1GB RAM is kinda normal and enough for everything except very dynamic or ecommerce pages.

Thanked by 1masterninjoso
  • I recomend speedypage if you need shares hosting. I use them for one of my website.

• @AXYZE said:

@masterninjoso said:

@AXYZE said:

@masterninjoso said:

Server must be in USA

My comment was about their web hosting plans.
    In terms of VPS I have two of them from RackNerd, both in Amsterdam, but for Wordpress I prefer shared hosting because of included goodies - CloudLinux with HardenedPHP, cPanel, good WAF, 24/7 support. I prefer VPS for clustering (Node, Kubernetes etc.), but VPS is overkill for small or even medium sites.
    If provider is using recent hardware and you have high limits then shared hosting will perform great. RackNerd is already great with default limits as it has 80MB/s IO limit (whereas HawkHost that was recommended here has just 5MB/s). 1VCPU & 1GB RAM is kinda normal and enough for everything except very dynamic or ecommerce pages.

Thanks brother, You always come with great and logical advice.🙂

• raviravi Member

If you want managed VPS, you can check my signature link.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hi! We can also offer our VPS packages in the USA: https://vsys.host/vps-usa
    CPU: 1 core
    RAM: 1GB
    SSD: 10GB
    IP: 1
    For 10$/month

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Please PM me and I can provide a trial for you. We offer DirectAdmin hosting services.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Check out my plans here, use the promo code "3TP682YCMO" for 50% off recurring. US (Dallas) web hosting runs Ryzen 5800X, high capacity (fast) local RAID NVMe storage, Litespeed Enterprise. Certain it'll beat performance tests compared to almost all others.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2023

https://speedypage.com/web-hosting

LET20OFF for 20% off recurring, located in Ashburn on a Ryzen 5950X. I am certain we will beat all tests compared to others B)

• emghemgh Member

@speedypage said:

LET20OFF for 20% off recurring, located in Ashburn on a Ryzen 5950X. I am certain we will beat all tests compared to others B)

Probably not if using cPanel.

• @MikeA said:
    Check out my plans here, use the promo code "3TP682YCMO" for 50% off recurring. US (Dallas) web hosting runs Ryzen 5800X, high capacity (fast) local RAID NVMe storage, Litespeed Enterprise. Certain it'll beat performance tests compared to almost all others.

extravm is premium

• @emgh said:

@speedypage said:

Promotion Code Accepted! Your order total has been updated.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said:

@speedypage said:

Why not with cPanel?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@kidrock said:

@emgh said:

@speedypage said:

Why not with cPanel?

I just have never seen that stack beat any performance oriented stack like GridPane/CloudPanel.

cPanel is great for organizing selling web hosting, but it’s just not the absolute best at performance, therefore I don’t really like that approach when advertisting it.

Thanked by 1kidrock

@emgh said:

@kidrock said:

@emgh said:

@speedypage said:

Why not with cPanel?

I just have never seen that stack beat any performance oriented stack like GridPane/CloudPanel.

cPanel is great for organizing selling web hosting, but it’s just not the absolute best at performance, therefore I don’t really like that approach when advertisting it.

In your view, what impact does cPanel have on the performance of web content served via a 3rd party web server, LiteSpeed?

Thanked by 1kidrock
  • emghemgh Member
    edited March 2023

@speedypage said:

@emgh said:

@kidrock said:

@emgh said:

@speedypage said:

Why not with cPanel?

In your view, what impact does cPanel have on the performance of web content served via a 3rd party web server, LiteSpeed?

The fact that you tune stack configs, like LiteSpeed, according to what's best for the general use, not for my particular site.

Also, you choose your stacks depending on what's best for the general use case, not for my particular site.

cPanel can't in a sleek way do Apache for one site, Nginx for another, LiteSpeed for another, have Redis Page Caching for one, FastCGI page caching for one, Redis Object Caching for one and Varnish for another one.

cPanel isn't bad, but:

@speedypage said: I am certain we will beat all tests compared to others

That is simply not true.

Not trying to be rude and start something, and obviously cPanel have perks too, it's all standardized, and, that means less hassle.

But, I recently tweaked CloudPanel to perform even better than GridPane with a WordPress website. I'd doubt it if a standardized cPanel setup would beat that for that particular site.

Thanked by 1kidrock
  • sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited March 2023

@speedypage said:

Are you talking about apache beating NGINX and Litespeed? Like to see a loadtest to prove your statement.

• mangamangamangamanga Member
    edited March 2023

I would recommend @speedypage - I have the Wordpress Enterprise plan in Singapore and I've been really impressed with their performance. No downtimes and only one minor issue which was sqlite corruption for WP Toolkit.

For $100/year, the performance is far better than my other sites on $25/m Cloudways(DO droplet I think) plan and $499/year Wpx hosting.

Extravm is also pretty great, but I haven't used it personally yet.

edited March 2023

@sreekanth850 said:

@speedypage said:

Are you talking about apache beating NGINX and Litespeed? Like to see a loadtest to prove your statement.

This was more of a joke based on the post above ours, with ExtraVM saying 5800X would be the fastest while we were running a 5950X.. but I guess some took it a bit more seriously than intended.

Any form of shared environment, including cPanel, DirectAdmin, sPanel etc will of course have some form of impact on performance due to it being a shared environment. Saying that cPanel specifically makes performance worse is untrue, especially if you are leveraging LiteSpeed caching correctly. FYI, we run LiteSpeed, not Apache.