Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virmach is a disgrace to the vps community
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmach is a disgrace to the vps community

To my surprise I received an email from VIRMACH in my email inbox prompting me to pay, I did as requested, I did as requested because I thought he was making it up to the customer and he had realized he was doing a stupid thing by stopping my account. The truth is I was wrong and I was too smug. I sent a work order in the hope that he would know that I had paid for this and that he would open it for me. I'm sorry, he didn't !!!! Closed my work order straight away !!!! You may ask me to use PayPal to pay so I can dispute and avoid unexpected situations f happening, but unfortunately VIRMACH actually does not support PayPal !!!!

I will provide screenshots of the things I stated to prove that what I said is true!!! Why in the world are there such rogue merchants!!! Why should we allow such merchants in the forum? So I strongly suggest that the forum kick VIRMACH out!!! Here, I advocate and I have a common encounter with the s suffered customers can reply below my post to support me, and finally I want to say: FARK VIRMACH!!!!

I firmly believe that fairness and justice exist in everyone's heart, it is never a question of the size of the money, it is a question of business integrity, which is the most basic principle of doing business! But unfortunately apparently VIRMACH doesn't do that!!!

In view of the recent behavior of VIRMACH, I strongly recommend that people who have been hurt by him take action, and those who have not yet been hurt, please stay away from VIRMACH, and finally thank the forum for providing such a good platform for us to exchange and discuss.

Thanked by 2JasonM greentea

Comments

• deqideqi Member

really interested how this goes.

on a sidenode, customer since i can remember (5+ years i suppose?) never had issues.
    cheap service = cheap support, dont expect premium tier

Thanked by 2greentea mrTom
  • i used PayPal

Thanked by 1SiliCloud
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited March 2023

A member of this forum since 2021 reads the reviews, knows the provider, pays, and then he still complains.

The end is strong with this one!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@cassie said: and finally I want to say: FARK VIRMACH!!!!

and finally I want to say: FARK EVERYONE!!!!

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Why was your account suspended or stopped in first place ?

Do you have multiple accounts with them ?

What TOS did you violated exactly ?

How did you paid ?

Thanked by 1SiliCloud
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Any chance you got this from a "reseller" and they just got busted?

• Welcome to the cheap $2.47 team... Tokyo server? ... work order = owned ... I like the "never a question of the size of the money, it is a question of business integrity" xD

• stay the f*ck away from virmach. Had a very bad experience with them and the last time I tried them and ask them why my VPS is slow, they replies "well you bought this via LET promotions so don't expect the same performance as the other customers who pays the full price" like wtf? and the first reason they gave me was you used 40% of CPU for over 5 minutes that why we have to suspend your server. wow. 5 minutes. If you are installing a web panel or something, it will take over 5 minutes and will use over 50% of cpu. So in short, you cant do shit with there vps. Just pay for it and hold to it.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • edited March 2023

Pay / Receive with PayPal in case something nasty happens, and I'm sure PayPal will make a fair judgement.

• coldcold Member
    edited March 2023

welcome to earth! How was life on the moon ? Were you on the darkside of the moon ?

BTW they don't give a fuck about our opinion

• jtkjtk Member
    edited March 2023

@cassie said:
    unfortunately VIRMACH actually does not support PayPal !!!!

PayPal is supported, but it may be that your account was flagged as too risky and thus that payment option was not available to you.

I think your subject line is probably unfair. Virmach may be a lot of things, but once you understand what and how they operate you will either love them, hate them, or simply "accept" they are what they are. I'm in the accept-but-also-annoyed camp since last year.

Full disclosure: I have a bunch of VMs with them, but my last new purchase with them was during the 2021 BF specials. I've since cancelled a bunch and am likely going to cancel all remaining services by the end of this year.

Virmach's business model seems to largely revolve around volume, low prices, and best effort (i.e., practically no free direct) support. This means that legitimate problems annoy good customers, and the bad customers suck up all the owner/support energy, oddly seemingly drawn out on threads over at LES. They are in a class by themselves. They're not cloud-at-cost, but there is no one between the two. Love them or leave them.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • VoidVoid Member

So I strongly suggest that the forum kick VIRMACH out!!!

No need, they voluntarily left LET

Thanked by 2yoursunny adly
  • anyone wanna repost those pictures - they not loading here ;')

Thanked by 1CokeMine
  • lonealonea Member, Host Rep

@jmaxwell said: No need, they voluntarily left LET

nothing is ever done "voluntarily"

• LeviLevi Member

OP got virmached. Classic. Props for virmach!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • VoidVoid Member

@lonea said:

@jmaxwell said: No need, they voluntarily left LET

nothing is ever done "voluntarily"

Yeah big loss anyway

• virmach is understaffed, their control panel is built with many workarounds, at times it looks like a one man show.

and to be fair, at virmach's promotional BF pricing, you don't do production level work on their VMs, don't expect any support

my vm got transferred from Netherlands to Germany, now the panel is asking for migration fees to go back to the initial location.

• @Xrmaddness said:
    ;images;

Thanks!

Eh? Was hoping for some drama or something, but nothing interesting here :(

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • bdlbdl Member

!!!!

• @nikozin said:
    virmach is understaffed, their control panel is built with many workarounds, at times it looks like a one man show.

and to be fair, at virmach's promotional BF pricing, you don't do production level work on their VMs, don't expect any support

my vm got transferred from Netherlands to Germany, now the panel is asking for migration fees to go back to the initial location.

it is a one man show plus a developer to make buttons.

Thanked by 3kheng86 yoursunny adly
  • Any other cheap choices do you have?

• everyone says avoid Virmach
    then why OP bought from there?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • LeviLevi Member

@JasonM said:
    everyone says avoid Virmach
    then why OP bought from there?

He just secretly love to get bend and virmached hard.

Thanked by 2emgh JasonM
  • @lowendclient said:
    Any other cheap choices do you have?

GreenCloud,RackNerd,CC.

Virmach suspended my 5 vps like OP. never got this terrible experience.

I support OP :

@cassie said: the forum kick VIRMACH out!!!

• Did anyone ever get their VPS at Virmach suspended just for idling?

• emghemgh Member

@default said:
    Did anyone ever get their VPS at Virmach suspended just for idling?

Suspended, active, terminated, slowly dyling

I don’t think the formal status of the service matter

The important thing to note is that no matter what, it will be insccessible

Thanked by 1adly
  • VoidVoid Member

@default said:
    Did anyone ever get their VPS at Virmach suspended just for idling?

they usually call it “migration”

Thanked by 1ralf
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I myself have used virmach for backups and I'm worried about continuing to do this. The vps was down during their migration and I think it took a week or two to be back up. The issue was really that I didn't get proper answer to my questions (if at all, this was a while ago). Again, I am glad that it came back up but I think I need to go with another provider since it's worrisome to have a backup in which the provider doesn't want to respond when you really need that response

• Yes, I agree!It's a piece of trash。