Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslick down for everyone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslick down for everyone?

securersecurer Member
edited March 2023 in General

Hostslick down for everyone or just me? It's been over an hour and no announcement so far.

my site is down and there site is down too.

Comments

• Mine is up so far

• ptrejaptreja Member
    edited March 2023

I don't have any services with them but their site is up for me

• @kheng86 said:
    Mine is up so far

vps or dedi?

@ptreja said:

try clicking client area

• @securer said:

@kheng86 said:
    Mine is up so far

vps or dedi?

@ptreja said:

try clicking client area

VPS

• up and running fullspeed with gb6 score 1411

• securersecurer Member
    edited March 2023

@hyperblast said:
    up and running fullspeed with gb6 score 1411

so it's just me?.. :(

there client area works okay for you too?

• Site is up for me, and my services are working fine (both shared hosting and a BF VPS special).

• @SocksAreComfortable said:
    Site is up for me, and my services are working fine (both shared hosting and a BF VPS special).

can you login to https://hostslick.com/clients/clientarea.php ?

• @ptreja said:

try clicking client area

Client area is working for me too.

• @ptreja said:

@ptreja said:

try clicking client area

Client area is working for me too.

seriously?? i wanna open a ticket but cant even get into client area

• @securer said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Site is up for me, and my services are working fine (both shared hosting and a BF VPS special).

Yep, loaded no problem. Have you tried re-routing through a VPN or an incognito window? Sounds like something locally blocking them.

• @SocksAreComfortable said:

@securer said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:

Yep, loaded no problem. Have you tried re-routing through a VPN or an incognito window? Sounds like something locally blocking them.

i did use incognito and vpn and use other laptop too but still the same. my site is also down

• You probably broke ToS with your shady af website and got expunged.

• Everything works fine for me.

• Do you see their site when you visit http://185.99.135.182/?

• Okay so Max responded that my site was nullrouted due to a DDos.

Site went down without notice or warning. As per HostSlick it was nullrouted due to DDoS attack (Layer 7) even though my CPU and RAM was not over 50% when it went down.

Second I respectfully ask Max to give me an hour to access the server to restore my files and db to another server. I told him that my domain is already pointing to another server so if there's any attack ongoing it shouldn't affect the there server but he said he will restore it in the morning which is like 9-10 hours from now.

@hostslick I just need an hour to get my files and db, instead you want me to wait for 9-10 hours? How hard is it to put bring it back up just for an hour?

• D3n3yD3n3y Member
    edited March 2023

my vps down. 2 3 hours unreachable

• @D3n3y said:

you will be blamed for it for sure. they will say that you were under DDOS and you have to wait until morning like what they did to me. All i am asking is 1 hour to get my files and db but instead they want me to wait til morning. Good luck to us.

• D3n3yD3n3y Member

@securer said:

@D3n3y said:

you will be blamed for it for sure. they will say that you were under DDOS and you have to wait until morning like what they did to me. All i am asking is 1 hour to get my files and db but instead they want me to wait til morning. Good luck to us.

ticket page doesn't even open. that's why I couldn't ask

• they probably under DDoS attack as a whole but instead of being a man and face it. They rather blame it to the customers. As if it is the customer's fault that they are being attacked. 80% of DDoS attack are random so making their customers suffer by letting them wait for 10 hours is really unprofessional and immature imo.

• ok

• its up for me

• VoidVoid Member
    edited March 2023

@securer said:
    Okay so Max responded that my site was nullrouted due to a DDos.

Site went down without notice or warning. As per HostSlick it was nullrouted due to DDoS attack (Layer 7) even though my CPU and RAM was not over 50% when it went down.

If it was just your site that was nullrouted how come you couldn’t access client area via VPN and a different machine ??

• @jmaxwell said:

@securer said:
    Okay so Max responded that my site was nullrouted due to a DDos.

If it was just your site that was nullrouted how come you couldn’t access client area via VPN and a different machine ??

I don't know that why I came here to make sure that it's just me who cant access their site.

He replied and told me that I can boot the VPS now. Been trying to boot the goddamn VPS in the past 30 minutes but nothing is happening. The page wont load and end up page time out. Like, I am supposed to be sleeping hours ago but I had to wait for him to wake up because he cant give me the 1 hour or less to get my files and DB. So inconsiderate.