Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will AI replace webhosting in the feature
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Will AI replace webhosting in the feature

Will AI drones replace webhosting? Do you think that robots will manage data centers completely build and deploy servers and maintain them without human interventions. How long do you think it would take to see that come about

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Hold on, what?

• meth is helluva drug

• ehabehab Member

yes
    5 years.

• Definitely in the feature.

• Thanked by 2Virtury yoursunny
  • In future? It can be done with today's technology, it's a simple automation. AI is mostly used for non repetitive work in which we have to think of estimate something. Deploying servers, building data centers is a repetitive work.

Suppose we have stored the CPUs, RAM, Disks, Chassis, motherboard and all other equipment in a row. An automation can be made to bring the equipments and connect them and then setup them. In this, there would be little to no involvement of AI. But yes AI can be used in this too like identifying the CPU, RAM, Disk etc but it's not necessary since the automation code can also detect it.

Maybe it is not implemented in any data center because of costs or other accuracy factors, but it's not a rocket science. It's easy, automobile industry is already doing it for building cars.

But yes, AI will replace humans in data center works very soon.

• Microdosing meth is bad mmmkay

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    Microdosing meth is bad mmmkay

Definitely gotta macro dose shrooms for this post though😂

• @jar said:

@dahartigan said:

I think I'd have to consume an entire field of exceptionally potent shrooms to even get close to being on the OP's level.

• @jar said:

@dahartigan said:

Ill be macro dosing lysergic acid if this damn AI takes my jerb of swapping hard drives around.

• it's not possible i think

• @atmwebhost said:
    Do you think that robots will manage data centers completely

- One of our agents is deploying your server. Thanks for choosing Atomic Heart Host <3
    Atomic Heart twins: ballerina name - Anita Pudikova

• dosaidosai Member

💯

• dont ask me ask chatGPT

• @misakablog said:
    it's not possible i think

If it was possible, would it be scam?