Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GINERNET] 50% PROMO - 10G KVM VPS NVMe +10Tbps DDoS protected w/BGP - hosted in Spain (Madrid)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[GINERNET] 50% PROMO - 10G KVM VPS NVMe +10Tbps DDoS protected w/BGP - hosted in Spain (Madrid)

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2023 in Offers

Dear LET users, we are back! :)

It's been a while since we published aggressive offers due to the shortage of IPs, but now we have been able to recover 1024 extra IPs and we can do something interesting for you:

~50% discount based on our main price listings:
https://ginernet.com/en/vps-leb/

All servers include a 10 Gbps port (shared with the rest of the VPS on the same node).

LEB-2G
CPU: 1 x 2.40 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Storage: 25 GB NVMe
Traffic: 2 TB/month
39.95 €/year
ORDER NOW

LEB-4G
CPU: 2 x 2.40 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 50 GB NVMe
Traffic: 4 TB/month
69.95 €/year
ORDER NOW

LEB-8G
CPU: 4 x 2.40 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 100 GB NVMe
Traffic: 8 TB/month
129.95 €/year
ORDER NOW

DataCenter: Interxion @ Madrid (Spain)
Virtualization: KVM
Control panel: GridCP
Network: BGP AS59432
Looking Glass: http://lg.ginernet.com/

Backup: Daily offsite automated and on demand

IPv4 extra: 2 €/month
IPv4 Voxility DDoS protected: 3 €/month
IPv4 Path.net DDoS protected: 3 €/month
IPv6 /48: 12 €/year
BYOIP: 10 €/month + 25 € setup (subnet price)
BYOIP DDoS protected: 50 €/month + 25 € setup (Price for /24, biggest contact us)
BGP session: 25 €/month + 100 € setup (unlimited prefixes)
BGP DDoS protected session: 50 €/month + 100 € setup (Price for /24, biggest contact us)

I remain at your disposal to answer your questions!

I'm sure you will like to see some pictures of our racks, here they are. We are especially proud of our set of 2 Juniper MX204 routers, which together with the Arista switches give us an amazing network stability.

GINERNET

Thanked by 2Ympker maverick

Comments

• Prem provider. Nice offer! Glws :)

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • raza19raza19 Veteran

I miss my 9.99 vps from ginernet :) Rock solid stability. Maybe in the near future u guys can introduce an ipv6 only vps with limited ipv4 ports.

• 12 € / year for IPV6 subnet is absurd... ;)

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2023

@Carlin0 said:
    12 € / year for IPV6 subnet is absurd... ;)

I know that we should offer a free /64 at no cost for each VPS. Unfortunately as GridCP is right now developed we can only assign /48 networks to the client and then it is the client who divides them into /64 to assign them to their VPS.

We will improve it, however 1 €/month for /48 is not so absurd.

• alt_alt_ Member

Nice offer, thanks for sharing.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmginer said:
    1 €/month for /48 is not so absurd.

€1/month for RIPE /48 PA is absurd, unless it comes with MNT-BY and customer can announce it on their own ASN.

• emghemgh Member

@yoursunny said: €1/month for [..] is absurd

God I love LET

Thanked by 3bruh21 jmginer petunias
  • A very good provider, I've been a very satisfied customer for 2+ years

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • dusstdusst Member

@jmginer said:

Is it Xeon 5620 or something else ?

Thanked by 1jmginer
    edited March 2023

@yoursunny said:
    €1/month for RIPE /48 PA is absurd, unless it comes with MNT-BY and customer can announce it on their own ASN.

I don't understand, do you mean that a /48 should be offered for free? Or that 1€/month is absurdly cheap?

My point of view is that a PA regardless of whether it is IPv4 or IPv6, it is normal that it is cheaper than a prefix that is routed.

For example, a /24 IPv4 costs about 100 €/month in the most known brokers, however when you buy a server from an ISP and ask them for a /24 it is difficult to find one that sells it for less than 400 €/month and if you also ask for IP Fail Over functionalities, as is the case of Hetzner they charge you 5 €/month for each individual IP. And it is normal, everything that involves routing an IP to a service has costs, especially in a Muti-BGP environment and with a network with a minimum of quality.

It is not the same as a PA where I give you the IPs and you make your own way to get the traffic to a specific destination.

In other words, you cannot pretend that a painted picture has the same cost as a brush and paints.

It is my point of view, as a provider, that you have not only to cover a minimum of costs, but also to make profitable the current infrastructure, not only to earn money but also to be able to re-invest and continue growing.

Anyway, as I said in my post above, we want to upgrade our panel to allow to assign /64 directly to the VPS without any cost. In reality we see that a /48 is too much for most customers who just want to be able to have IPv6 connectivity on their VPS.

edited March 2023

@dusst said:

@jmginer said:

Is it Xeon 5620 or something else ?

E5-2673 v3 (2 Sockets)

Thanked by 1dusst
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmginer said:

@yoursunny said:

I don't understand, do you mean that a /48 should be offered for free? Or that 1€/month is absurdly cheap?

Routed /48 should be free.

My point of view is that a PA regardless of whether it is IPv4 or IPv6, it is normal that it is cheaper than a prefix that is routed.

RIPE has two kinds of IPv6 space: Provider Aggregatable (PA) and Provider Independent (PI).
    You as a hosting provider can obtain PA space at almost no cost, so that you shouldn't change hosting customer anything for using /48 of PA space.

For example, a /24 IPv4 costs about 100 €/month in the most known brokers, however when you buy a server from an ISP and ask them for a /24 it is difficult to find one that sells it for less than 400 €/month and if you also ask for IP Fail Over functionalities, as is the case of Hetzner they charge you 5 €/month for each individual IP.

IPv4 is irrelevant.

And it is normal, everything that involves routing an IP to a service has costs, especially in a Muti-BGP environment and with a network with a minimum of quality.

Routed IPv6 /48 should be free.
    Here "routed" simply means the server can use any IPv6 address in the assigned range without responding to Neighbor Solicitation packet.
    Such a setup would consume less resources on the Ethernet switch than "on-link IPv6" where the server runs NDP responder.

BGP has higher hardware resources consumption and your pricing is reasonable.
    However, you should work on more automation to reduce these fees.

Anyway, as I said in my post above, we want to upgrade our panel to allow to assign /64 directly to the VPS without any cost.

That's good.

In reality we see that a /48 is too much for most customers who just want to be able to have IPv6 connectivity on their VPS.

/48 is too much for most, but not enough for @kjartan.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • Any chance of offering sth. like LEB-16G or even LEB-32G or do you offer stacking (e.g. one VPS with 8vcpu, 16gb, 200gb nvme, 16tb bw for the price of two LEB-8G)?

Or do you run any specials for e.g. a Xeon E3 dedicated server in Madrid, preferably with SSDs?

@OhJohn said:
    Any chance of offering sth. like LEB-16G or even LEB-32G or do you offer stacking (e.g. one VPS with 8vcpu, 16gb, 200gb nvme, 16tb bw for the price of two LEB-8G)?

Or do you run any specials for e.g. a Xeon E3 dedicated server in Madrid, preferably with SSDs?

Check here our dedicated servers:
    https://ginernet.com/es/servidores-dedicados/

• @jmginer: yes, I'm aware of that page, but for a special that is LET-worthy you would have to erase on of the three digits at e.g. the E3v3 price tag (I don't mind which one :) ...

@OhJohn said:
    @jmginer: yes, I'm aware of that page, but for a special that is LET-worthy you would have to erase on of the three digits at e.g. the E3v3 price tag (I don't mind which one :) ...

Sorry.

You should keep in mind that Interxion, is a premium data center where all costs are also premium :)

• Is there a copyright restriction please?

• @xlshuang said:
    Is there a copyright restriction please?

Yes, no provider will let you break local laws.
    If you are asking about "DMCA", I'm pretty sure they respect it(which sucks as its forgein law).

• @treesmokah said:

@xlshuang said:

Yes, no provider will let you break local laws.
    If you are asking about "DMCA", I'm pretty sure they respect it(which sucks as its forgein law).

Yes, I mean DMCA

edited March 2023

We ignore DMCA.

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • @jmginer said:
    We ignore DMCA.

based.

• @xlshuang said:

You seem in urgent need of breaking copyright laws. You have asked this question in multiple topics now.

• @DennisdeWit said:

@xlshuang said:

You seem in urgent need of breaking copyright laws. You have asked this question in multiple topics now.

I'm looking for a server that ignores the DMCA

• Let us know when ipv6/64 is available for free.

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • ¡Fenomenal!

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • Anyway to switch to this offer from a LC-2G without re-purchasing a new vps?

@raulgb said:
    Anyway to switch to this offer from a LC-2G without re-purchasing a new vps?

Yes, open a ticket and we will update your current VPS.

Thanked by 1raulgb
  • cpsdcpsd Member

I have this plan with a higher price. Do you think i can pay one (more) year in front to have this price? Thanks!

edited March 2023

@cpsd said:
    I have this plan with a higher price. Do you think i can pay one (more) year in front to have this price? Thanks!

:)

• @jmginer said:

@raulgb said:
    Anyway to switch to this offer from a LC-2G without re-purchasing a new vps?

Ticket openned, thanks!!