Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOWEND VPS SWEDEN FROM 2 Euro - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LOWEND VPS SWEDEN FROM 2 Euro

2»

Comments

• @internetport I recognize your name from somewhere.
    Does your company perhaps own a bunch of fibers in the middle of Sweden? Something in the back of my head says that I once rented some fiberconnections or possibly just some q-in-q connections from you somewhere in like...maybe Bollnäs?

• s33ks33k Member

cant find bitcoin as payment option, but homepage says: We are accepting Visa - Mastercard - Paypal and Bitcoin as payment for services.

• internetportinternetport Member, Patron Provider

We use UTRUST as bitcoin gateway. Choose utrust if you want to make payment with bitcoin.

@rcy026 said:
    @internetport I recognize your name from somewhere.
    Does your company perhaps own a bunch of fibers in the middle of Sweden? Something in the back of my head says that I once rented some fiberconnections or possibly just some q-in-q connections from you somewhere in like...maybe Bollnäs?

Yes , we have fiberconnection in bollnas and other cities , both qinq or darkfiber.

Thanked by 1rcy026
  • @internetport

On your ordering page it says 1IPV4 / 1 IPV6 but here it says 1x IPv4
    /64 IPv6

edited March 2023

@ole_hansen How many ipv6 do you need ? You can get /64 if you want.

• s33ks33k Member

@internetport : is it possible to load own iso for installation on your kvm512mb plan?

• @internetport said: @ole_hansen How many ipv6 do you need ? You can get /64 if you want.

IPv6 is not about "how many", but properly assigned IPv6 subnet ;-)
    Sharing IPs from the same /64 among several clients is like sharing one /32 IPv4 address among several clients.

edited March 2023

@s33k said:
    @internetport : is it possible to load own iso for installation on your kvm512mb plan?

Hello , Yes offcourse you can do that , if we dont have this iso you can use your own iso and create machine.