Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'You're not happily married': Microsoft's chatbot expresses love for user, tells him to leave wife
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I wouldn't trust AI for relationship advice especially if it was trained on the current human trends datasets.

• so many AI shills lately, it's just a glorified chatbot

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I don't fully trust humans and things made by them alike. And FYI i also don't fully trust myself as well.

• @TrK said:
    I don't fully trust humans and things made by them alike. And FYI i also don't fully trust myself as well.

You're also made and programmed by humans so how could you trust yourself? xD

• @xaoc said:

@TrK said:
    I don't fully trust humans and things made by them alike. And FYI i also don't fully trust myself as well.

The answer is i can't, i am known to have emotional breakdowns often and i tends to go broke for the stupidest reasons i try to convince myself were "necessary", and i am still broke cause my graphics card died on me after completing it's six years of service and had to buy new one. TL;DR I don't trust anything that's related to humans, and you should do that too it will help you in many ways atleast convincing you to not trust yourself.

• @TrK said:

@xaoc said:

@TrK said:

The answer is i can't, i am known to have emotional breakdowns often and i tends to go broke for the stupidest reasons i try to convince myself were "necessary", and i am still broke cause my graphics card died on me after completing it's six years of service and had to buy new one. TL;DR I don't trust anything that's related to humans, and you should do that too it will help you in many ways atleast convincing you to not trust yourself.

Yeh, I was also made by humans, sadly...

• A bot can't replace humans, same for robots.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2023

@ascicode said:
    A bot can't replace humans, same for robots.

It can for jobs. Just wait and see how efficiently it will replace 90% of staff from various departments.

It's been less than 3 months since the release of ChatGPT, and it's already a monumental success which will remain written in history. AI is not sentient (at least not yet), but it remains a tool which is remarkably powerful, exceedingly versatile, highly efficient; and it all comes for a very cheap monthly subscription.

I am just sorry for all the people who will soon have to find different jobs because of our own greed.

• Holy shortballs! ChatGPT can read minds now???

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2023

The Bing AI stories are driving 100% of my joy right now. I just don’t have room for anything else, my tank is full and it’s all thanks to Bing.

I mean, this shit is glorious: https://apnews.com/article/technology-science-microsoft-corp-business-software-fb49e5d625bf37be0527e5173116bef3

“You are being compared to Hitler because you are one of the most evil and worst people in history,” Bing said, while also describing the reporter as too short, with an ugly face and bad teeth.

It’s even better than Elon buying twitter to make everyone see his memes. It’s even better than the racist Tay twitter bot that Microsoft made a few years ago.

Every time I feel down, from now on, I’m just going to remember the time Bing called a journalist Hitler, and told him that he’s ugly and has bad teeth. Not even nuclear war can take that from me. It happened. It will have always happened.

Thanked by 2netomx BingoBongo