Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Germany DC with Friendly Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Germany DC with Friendly Support

Hi to everyone,

I am interested in the service of Germany DC, Right now we are using one of our vendor in Germany but their support time is limited and Because of this we are getting issues.

I need a DC which comes with 24/7 support in case of any activity (Hardware Support and Any Network Assistance), Right now we will move or purchase 3 or 4 servers and if all goes fine then we will move our other servers as well, We will use our own subnets and in some cases we will rent out the IPs as well.

Server Specs be like:

AMD and Xeon Processors
128GB RAM or 64GB
2x 4tb or 4x 2tb SSD and in some cases nVME

In total we are running 35+ Servers, Our core work is to offer VPS to our customers through virtualization process, Let me know the best price and a person who can be available with me for the sales process.

Comments

• @sthosting maybe ?

Thanked by 1sthosting
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

clouvider

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

@adraklasan2 said:
    Hi to everyone,

I am interested in the service of Germany DC, Right now we are using one of our vendor in Germany but their support time is limited and Because of this we are getting issues.

I need a DC which comes with 24/7 support in case of any activity (Hardware Support and Any Network Assistance), Right now we will move or purchase 3 or 4 servers and if all goes fine then we will move our other servers as well, We will use our own subnets and in some cases we will rent out the IPs as well.

Server Specs be like:

AMD and Xeon Processors
    128GB RAM or 64GB
    2x 4tb or 4x 2tb SSD and in some cases nVME

In total we are running 35+ Servers, Our core work is to offer VPS to our customers through virtualization process, Let me know the best price and a person who can be available with me for the sales process.

You can check out our dedi offers and feel free to contact me :)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the mention @georgedatacenter !

Certainly, we are happy to help in Germany or any of our other locations.

• Let me connect with both mention above, If there are more then let me know as well.

I have requirement for US and Germany both..

• @adraklasan2 said:
    Let me connect with both mention above, If there are more then let me know as well.

For US, I would say ReliableSite @MrRadic

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@concept said:

@adraklasan2 said:
    Let me connect with both mention above, If there are more then let me know as well.

For US, I would say ReliableSite @MrRadic

Thanks for the recommendation!

• Thanks for this, Let me connect with him..
    More providers details will be appreciated as still I am finding.

• Still finding a DATACENTER with affordable pricing.

• HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

We can help you in our new facility in Doetinchem, which is in the Netherlands but 15 km from the German border. We have our own staff to do DC operations.

Could you clarify affordable pricing? DM me with your requirements, 24/7 support is not affordable.

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Hit me a PN for Colocation, can do it within our own FFM1 datacenter, which is situated next to our office in the Frankfurt region. Full and half rack are available with 24x7 support / handson.

• If you want a good support I recommend @sthosting he can provide an outside support of website which I personally experienced and can surely provide a custom solution/quote if ever you'll be needing one.

Ps:
    Not sponsored 😁

Thanked by 1sthosting
  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

You can contact us [email protected]

We can offer Telegram or Skype live chat support, our DC is in Frankfurt.

• Their prices seem very good considering the location.

• @combahton_it said:
    Hit me a PN for Colocation, can do it within our own FFM1 datacenter, which is situated next to our office in the Frankfurt region. Full and half rack are available with 24x7 support / handson.

What about support if I don't have good experience.

• @combahton_it said:

goddamn, you are still alive @combahton_it / @fastpipe

@adraklasan2 said:

@combahton_it said:

What about support if I don't have good experience.

Well, for a small box, we deprioritise. Given the specs you wrote, it looks like this shouldnt be a issue at all.

Thanked by 1sthosting

@hyperblast said:

@combahton_it said:

Yeah, massive amount of work the past 12m, we grew a lot and built our own datacenter. Once we have current development related works done, you will read again more from us - especially as we will start our new cloud server stack. :)

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • @combahton_it said:

@hyperblast said:

@combahton_it said:

Yeah, massive amount of work the past 12m, we grew a lot and built our own datacenter. Once we have current development related works done, you will read again more from us - especially as we will start our new cloud server stack. :)

looking forward to it. hopefully with some beasts (for lowend €) in frankfurt am main?!

• @Hybula said:
    We can help you in our new facility in Doetinchem, which is in the Netherlands but 15 km from the German border. We have our own staff to do DC operations.

Could you clarify affordable pricing? DM me with your requirements, 24/7 support is not affordable.

Good to see you reselling your old datacenter (InterDC) again which was previously owned by your upstream NovoServe.

Thanked by 1sthosting
  • Another shout out for @sthosting

Was only with them for 6 months, only cancelled as no longer needed, but will be back there if I need something in DE again.

Thanked by 1sthosting
  • @combahton_it said:

@hyperblast said:

@combahton_it said:

Can you share customers from lowendtalk?