Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Directadmin with Free Blesta license - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Directadmin with Free Blesta license

2»

Comments

• @nessa maybe it's good time for your special offer for reseller hosting that you promised a few weeks ago?

I missed the offer :s

• @Chalipa said:
    @nessa maybe it's good time for your special offer for reseller hosting that you promised a few weeks ago?

I missed the offer :s

Yes, more offers for us to match Nexusbytes packages at least will be appreciated!

• Hey all, Thanks to @Francisco, he had open buyshared.net plans, can get them! Was supposed to be next week, few days earlier!!

But he did indicate that there is no longer a dedicated IP that comes with it, will be $5.

But in Nexusbytes, normally the shared/reseller plans also do not come with a dedicated ip.

I bought mine!

• @Acacy said:
    Joining the ship the same specs but looking for NY/LA Locations :)

Can check now buyshared!

Thanked by 1Acacy
  • @hapkido said:

@Acacy said:
    Joining the ship the same specs but looking for NY/LA Locations :)

Can check now buyshared!

Yup no hesitation grabbing mine :)

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • And for the benefit of others, @Francisco also confirmed that for shared/reseller also entitled to 1 Blesta license as well so it's really very close to Nexusbytes.

Although my server is Singapore with Nexusbytes but think I will do with the Las Vegas location.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@hapkido said:
    And for the benefit of others, @Francisco also confirmed that for shared/reseller also entitled to 1 Blesta license as well so it's really very close to Nexusbytes.

Although my server is Singapore with Nexusbytes but think I will do with the Las Vegas location.

Now that you're a customer of Frantech, learn to blame Fran for any issues, even for your own issues.
    It gives you the peace of mind, you should also join Frantech's discord to blame him much more.

/s

• @FatGrizzly said:

@hapkido said:
    And for the benefit of others, @Francisco also confirmed that for shared/reseller also entitled to 1 Blesta license as well so it's really very close to Nexusbytes.

Now that you're a customer of Frantech, learn to blame Fran for any issues, even for your own issues.
    It gives you the peace of mind, you should also join Frantech's discord to blame him much more.

/s

Hahaa...I do see the jokes and laughter with @Francisco, sometimes the jokes really make my day...

But ok, unless I have issue or else I will just continue to look and laugh backstage!

• Try Racknerd for Singapore with cPanel, or MyW for Singapore with directadmin

• @JasonM said:
    Try Racknerd for Singapore with cPanel, or MyW for Singapore with directadmin

Want to have Blesta license as well as Nexusbytes but for those who do not need, yes can try Racknerd and MyW for Singapore servers!

Personally, Racknerd is great for me.

• @Francisco , just for info, are the slots filling up fast? Or all the shared/reseller plans are still available?

• nessanessa Member, Patron Provider

@nessa maybe it's good time for your special offer for reseller hosting that you promised a few weeks ago?

In due time :) In the meantime, I DM'd you a coupon code you can use for our reseller hosting in either NL or US.

We're on cPanel though, not DA