Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Woocommerce Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Woocommerce Host

We are looking for a trustworthy woocommerce host. We used to be with all-inkl.com since 1999, recently upgraded the server and it is still a horrible experience, almost no caching options, had to struggle to get redis enabled, etc etc.

So we are looking for a host, with personalized onboarding experience willing to help us migrate our site and optimize caching for it.

10.000 products
70 plugins
around 50.000 visitors/month

send your offers <3

Comments

• for that many products, plugins and visits get yourself a dedicated server and pay someone trusted to do the setup and migration

• To distill this down a bit further:

• Consulting services on how to achieve the target solution and implementation
    • Hosting services

Correct?

• we got a dedicated server already, upgraded from business shared hosting to a core i3, however, its fully naked server and I do not get access towards the hosting environment xD ridicolous company.

I researched servebolt and nexcess.

needing redis/nginx

ideally cloud environment with option to add ressources on demand.

new amd cpus would be nice.

budget upto 100€/m

• For fast vps, get a Netcup RS-line server. Scale it as needed.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@logga

What configurations are you interested in and CMS?

• 4 dedicated core
    16 gb Ram
    is it possible ?
    just help to response

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited February 2023

@logga said:
    we got a dedicated server already, upgraded from business shared hosting to a core i3, however, its fully naked server and I do not get access towards the hosting environment xD ridicolous company.

Its completly normal if you got managed server. They are responsible for your infrastructure.

If you want to get unmanaged server then get unmanaged server.

If you are hosting for Germans then get dedi from Avoro/PHP-Friends - direct DTAG connection, great routing in Europe, solid DDoS protection, good prices. No one comes close at $100 budget.

@sthosting may have good offer for you too.

• Get a beefy ryzen set it up with cloudpanel comes with nginx, redis and varnish out of the box, setup w3 total cache for caching (truly optional for a beefy ryzen), setup CDN or different origin for static resources for minimising requests and you get yourself a fast woocommerce website compare the load times on gtmetrix for free.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@pedagang said:
    4 dedicated core
    16 gb Ram
    is it possible ?
    just help to response

If you order today, then we can offer you this server configuration for $68/month:

CPU: 2 x Xeon E5 2650 (Total Cores 16 / Total Threads 32 / Processor Base Frequency 2.00 GHz)
    RAM: 48GB ( 4 x 4GB, 4 x 8Gb DDR3 Reg)
    HDD: 1 x 500GB SSD Samsung
    PORT / BANDWIDTH: 1G / 1GBPS
    $99 $68 / month

• quayvnquayvn Member
    edited February 2023

I am using Hetzner AX51 (€59.30 monthly excl. VAT, with no setup fee for servers located in Germany) and it feels adequate for our Woocommerce site (with around 30,000 products) with Cloudflare stats showing 104.5k Unique Visitors and 12.48M monthly requests.

I only use WP Rocket in combination with Cloudflare and let's take a look at our GTMetrix score.

Thanked by 1tjn