Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find dedicated servers in Los Angeles, pay with crypto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Find dedicated servers in Los Angeles, pay with crypto

BetaRacksBetaRacks Member
edited February 2023 in General

Hi
I am looking for a server with the following specifications

My budget is about 250USD/month per server
If business grows I may purchase more

I'm running multiple crypto currency trad bot
I'm currently using the $249 spec server from cera, but with the increase in users the cpu is already overloaded.

If a supplier is eligible, but has questions about my business, you can send a PM, I can provide my business site, you can choose a few pages, I can provide you with the corresponding page of the non-core code.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Did you check with Reliable Site? Quickpacket is also another great option but not sure if he has any scalable stuff.

Francisco

Thanked by 3qps MrRadic BetaRacks
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@BetaRacks What is your usage profile like? Do you peg the CPUs 24x7? Lots of writes on the SSD?

• @Francisco said:
    Did you check with Reliable Site? Quickpacket is also another great option but not sure if he has any scalable stuff.

Francisco

I'm not sure, but ReliableSite does not allow Crypto/Blockchain Activities (Mining, Staking, Validation, etc), unless paying another $99/mo.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks all for the mention!

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Hi
    I haven't checked them out yet, I ordered a server from hoponenetworks now and it hasn't been delivered yet.
    I will try quickpacket if hoponenetworks' service does not meet the demand.

Thanks

• @qps said:
    @BetaRacks What is your usage profile like? Do you peg the CPUs 24x7? Lots of writes on the SSD?

Currently there are a lot of operations read and write mysql, resulting in mysql occupies a high cpu

In addition, at the beginning of the project, I will also be as detailed as possible logs for debug, so there are certain requirements for disk io.

Although the current sata ssd can meet my needs
    I am currently optimizing my code to reduce mysql's use of cpu
    At that time there will be more users per server on one server and I'm worried about reaching the read/write limit of sata ssd at that time.

• @noisycode said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I'm not sure, but ReliableSite does not allow Crypto/Blockchain Activities (Mining, Staking, Validation, etc), unless paying another $99/mo.

Hi
    Thanks for the reminder,
    At the moment my program just accesses the exchange via the api to check the price and calls the api at the right point in time to do a buy/sell operation.
    This does not seem to violate tos, if I order I will ask him.

• your name reminds me of AlphaRacks.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited February 2023

@BetaRacks said: I ordered a server from hoponenetworks now and it hasn't been delivered yet

It does not sound good, especially when you paid with crypto.
    I do not want to accuse anyone of scamming without any evidence, but I have not heard this provider name - search engine also does not return too much stuff.

RS is your best bet for this type of stuff, I'm sure you can contact them and get a nice deal.
    Datapacket/Psychz/Hetzner/Leaseweb/OVH are your friends as well.

• @treesmokah said:

@BetaRacks said: I ordered a server from hoponenetworks now and it hasn't been delivered yet

I do not want to accuse anyone of scamming without any evidence, but I have not heard this provider name - search engine also does not return too much stuff.

RS is your best bet for this type of stuff, I'm sure you can contact them and get a nice deal.

They're legit.

• @treesmokah said:

Hi

hoponenetworks has posted some offers on webhostingtalk
    The servers have been delivered so far
    They seem to have some issues with crypto payment, needing manual approval for billing
    There seems to be only one person manage hoponenetwork
    I have now migrated my main business to hoponenetwork
    Everything feels fine

Thanked by 1treesmokah