Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Georgedatacenter is a dishonest service provider - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Georgedatacenter is a dishonest service provider

13»

Comments

• indiankeshindiankesh Member
    edited February 2023

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Holy shit, this is the lowend drama we need.

• @justchil said:
    @ezeth Why don't you focus on your own incompetence.

LOL SAVAGE

Thanked by 2Marx greentea
  • How the fuck did they get away with charging PP fees for a year? I'd grab the pitchfork and axe if I got such an invoice.

Huge red flag to move away from incompetent chumps. Just fucking price it into the cost of the fucking service. This is basic business common sense. Fail.

• @TimboJones said:
    How the fuck did they get away with charging PP fees for a year? I'd grab the pitchfork and axe if I got such an invoice.

Huge red flag to move away from incompetent chumps. Just fucking price it into the cost of the fucking service. This is basic business common sense. Fail.

Indeed. Be unwise to have a lower price by violating the rules. Will be a deadpool soon.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@MikeA said:
    Wow, this thread made me check and realize that PayPal US is charging me 5-7% per transaction...

Edit: Oh god, I'm wrong. Every processor charges this now for small payments.

@neoh said:

@TimboJones said:
    How the fuck did they get away with charging PP fees for a year? I'd grab the pitchfork and axe if I got such an invoice.

Indeed. Be unwise to have a lower price by violating the rules. Will be a deadpool soon.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Thanked by 1bdl

@TimboJones said:

you have the option to pay with crypto or credit card.

• @TimboJones said:

because noone reported them yet ?

• @georgedatacenter said:

@bac said:

@Arkas said:
    Can't you now FTP into it and retrieve your data before it's lost?
    Terrible service by the provider.

Thank you Moderator.

After posting here and mention him, the boss turned on the server (the original conversation of ours in tk was mentioned in the reply), and gave me 24 hours to make a backup. I have to say thanks to the forum again, otherwise I guess he would not give me any access to the server.

We do not act out of threats.

even after your last comment.

we did it out of courtesy.

Your service expired on January 28th. You contacted us on January 30th. And you did not pay the service, more than 4 days. in addition to that, your service already had a non-renewal notice for more than 2 months.

you are a customer since 2021, i have not seen any complaints in your tickets in that time.

Catalino.

I have answered here. Will not you give me one more new answer? Your those words are really funny!

• @georgedatacenter said:

@TimboJones said:

you have the option to pay with crypto or credit card.

Paypal also has option to nuke your account. I thought nobody would actually bother to report you, but after answer like that, im not so sure anymore lol.

• Does boom just took over this thread?

• I just know 2 providers I need to stay away from the same thread xD

• I found out that my account is disabled by @georgedatacenter after checking it just now.

• thanks for this. we are now aware. stay away folks.

• back when george was still in charge this seemed like a ok service, nowadays not so much. :(

@bac said:
    I found out that my account is disabled by @georgedatacenter after checking it just now.

Hi. Maybe it was misunderstood.

In your last reply, you said.

"The backup is done. Help me destroy them for good. https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/184192/georgedatacenter-is-a-dishonest-service-provider#latest"

I think it was understood that they deleted your account. when a customer requests it, we block the account and in less than 30 days, we delete it completely.

If it was a mistake, you can write me by PM.

I am reviewing all the pending ones.

George D.

@jugganuts said:
    back when george was still in charge this seemed like a ok service, nowadays not so much. :(

Hello

I am sorry if you have had a bad experience if you are our customer.

you can write me an email to [email protected]

I am reviewing any issues.

George D.