Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sse.to provider - any experience?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

sse.to provider - any experience?

Hello:
I came across this provider which offers interesting ftp storage servers, but I haven't found any opinions and the domain is only 1,5 years old.

Would you trust them?

Comments

• Website looks good - but something doesn't sit right. Most of the links in the footer either go to the homepage or all the same page. Website doesn't seem finished, even though it says it was "founded in 2013".

• At those prices just take Hetzner Storage Box or even @NetDynamics24 offer

(granted the whmcs tool is shit and report false data a lot of times), but with things like that I have feeling that no one gives a fuck about selling those FTP space (to private consumer).

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited February 2023

Snipped - duped

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 2023

A lot of grammar errors, unlicensed WHMCS, teamviewer.exe at the top and a gem https://sse.to/blog/. Classic India call center style scam. Huge NO.

• @ManuelMix said:
    Hello:
    I came across this provider which offers interesting ftp storage servers, but I haven't found any opinions and the domain is only 1,5 years old.

Would you trust them?

How did you find them?

• @malignify said:

@ManuelMix said:
    Hello:

Would you trust them?

How did you find them?

Just googling. There aren't many providers that offer pure ftp servers to regular consumers, most of them are enterprise focused.

• ManuelMixManuelMix Member
    edited February 2023

@JabJab said:
    At those prices just take Hetzner Storage Box or even @NetDynamics24 offer

Is Hetzner reliable? I see that they are based in Europe so that gives me enough confidence...

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@ManuelMix said:

@JabJab said:

Is Hetzner reliable? I see that they are based in Europe so that gives me enough confidence...

Hetzner is one of the biggest (or perhaps famous) DC in the world. We also use their servers among other DCs.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@ManuelMix said:

@JabJab said:

Hetzner is one of the biggest (or perhaps famous) DC in the world. We also use their servers among other DCs.

:D whaaat. Hetz is big, but he is not bigger than top4 world hosters: amazon, google, ms, baidu

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:

:D whaaat. Hetz is big, but he is not bigger than top4 world hosters: amazon, google, ms, baidu

Ok let me rephrase then: In EU (not in the world).

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@LTniger said:

Still amazon, google and ms are way way bigger than hetz. Probably digitalocean is bigger than hetz.

• 25 bucks for a terabyte of backup storage lol

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@vitobotta said:
    25 bucks for a terabyte of backup storage lol

I just use google drive for backups these days, I might be a cunt here, but it works for me.

As I am still a student, I've free access to google drive's 10tb plan, I just encrypt my tar files so that my school can't sniff and use it.

Worth the fees they charge at private schools in india.

• @LTniger said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

@LTniger said:

Still amazon, google and ms are way way bigger than hetz. Probably digitalocean is bigger than hetz.

DO doesn't own any of their own facilities and have pretty small deployments all things considered (pure cloud you can fit thousands of customers into a single rack with 0 issues). Their Amsterdam deploy is probably one of their largest ones and it's not that huge physically.

• @JabJab said: (granted the whmcs tool is shit and report false data a lot of times),

Just to say that the domain clients.sse.to now passes the WHMCS validation test

• SSE_SupportSSE_Support Member
    edited February 2023

Would you guys please check us first before giving a negative comments like that, We SSE.to are legit service and we are not scam.

also we are authorized to use WHMCS, please check it

https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php/verifydomain.php

Regarding the links in the footer just because we are working on our website, and yes are providing IT support service for a long time, but the domain is new.

the last thing is, we deliver what we promise

• @vitobotta said:
    25 bucks for a terabyte of backup storage lol

Yes, we are just fair, sorry If you need to pay more money somewhere else.

• @SSE_Support said: we are just fair

All provided comments are fair and to the point. If someone looks like scam - we say scam. Fix your "business" and don't look like this. Community here have seen things beyond wildest imagination and fell for so many scams. We are aware.

edited February 2023

@LTniger said:

@SSE_Support said: we are just fair

All provided comments are fair and to the point. If someone looks like scam - we say scam. Fix your "business" and don't look like this. Community here have seen things beyond wildest imagination and fell for so many scams. We are aware.

I think it is not fair to describe our service with criminals Indian scammers without any experience. just to promote other services

• @SSE_Support said:

@LTniger said:

@SSE_Support said: we are just fair

I think it is not fair to describe our service with criminals Indian scammers without any experience. just to promote other services

To be fair - you do not have any company information (that I can see) listed on your website. No location/company registration/any information at all - if you have been in business since 2013 there should be something.

All your social links go directly to the social network also, so there's no way of looking you up at all - do you have links to show this?

Thanked by 1ManuelMix
    edited February 2023

We told that we are still working on the new site design at the main time, so please if you have not bought any services form us and have NO proof, stop telling FALSE claims about our services without having any proof.

Thank you!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2023

Guys, calm down, they are working on that new site design and they gonna update it.
    Just look at web archive - they really working on it!
    First snapshot is from 09.2021 https://web.archive.org/web/20210909122804/http://sse.to/ and as you can see they got rid off those few Lorem Ipsum within those 16 months - it will be ready soon™®

At least stop with the lies that you are working on that webpage - you are not. You deployed it, you probably have enough of (local?) business clients that no one cares about how website looks.

Oh, they also updated theirs phone number from Egypt one to USA one!

Thanked by 2iKeyZ ManuelMix
  • cyberpunkcyberpunk Member
    edited February 2023

How dare you all to insult this fine company that made Louis Vuitton known!

Thanked by 1ManuelMix
  • Can we order louboutins from Karolina or she represents only Vuitton? Valentine day is on the nose.