Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know how I can contact OVH Canada (singapore servers)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone know how I can contact OVH Canada (singapore servers)

I used to be able to call them back in the days (I haven't had to). I have around 60+ IPs and just a few hours ago they started to disappear from my account and of course those IPs not working anymore. I have no idea why this is happening as I always pay my bills on time including this month. I wonder if it has to do with those IP price changes? but I would just assume they would just send me the bill. Not sure whats going on and I am unable to contact them. Or at least find a way to do it. I'm worried its some technical issues that is removing them as they are random IPs from random servers.

Comments

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

We’re they attached to a service?

• Maybe you can message them here since you can't contact them elsewhere. I don't know what this guys role in OVH is, but they seem active. @OVH_APAC

• @JamesF said:
    We’re they attached to a service?

as far as I know you cannot order without it being tied to a server because thats how they know how many IPs you can order.

• @Nanja said:
    Maybe you can message them here since you can't contact them elsewhere. I don't know what this guys role in OVH is, but they seem active. @OVH_APAC

Thanks I'm giving that a try. I'm pretty stress out right now.. none of this makes any sense.

• Yep.
    It seems they forgot to send the bill for Ips. Then they deleted all IPs because of that.
    I am lucky to move when they started increasing prices.
    It is sad to see OVH going the wrong way, they were once my favourite. I hope you can make some change @OVH_APAC

• Ok I manage to get a call in and they have promised me to escalate. I just needed to know the issue but yea it is a horrible mistake because you can deal with 1 or 2 customer complaining if your stuff is down but everything at the same time is a disaster. Plus I purchased some news IPs to move clients.. gonna have to cancel them next month.

• @darvil said:
    Ok I manage to get a call in and they have promised me to escalate. I just needed to know the issue but yea it is a horrible mistake because you can deal with 1 or 2 customer complaining if your stuff is down but everything at the same time is a disaster. Plus I purchased some news IPs to move clients.. gonna have to cancel them next month.

Good to hear you are able to get in touch with OVH.
    May I ask which number did you call OVH?

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @darvil , you may send us your support ticket number in PM and we will try to assist you further/escalate.
    Hello @trungkien , you can contact us via https://help-beta.ovhcloud.com/csm?id=contact_us_ovh (You would need to log in first).
    Hope this helps

Thanked by 1trungkien