Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Georgedatacenter is a dishonest service provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Georgedatacenter is a dishonest service provider

He changed my server to a monthly payment, but he didn't generate an invoice for me, causing my server to be suspended suddenly.

I asked him to generate an invoice for me through a ticket, but the invoice is still paid annually, and the amount is wrong.

So, I continually ask for details in that ticket (the question of annual payment and monthly payment, and the question of why the paypal fee is included). What surprised me was, the boss canceled the servers for me directly.

So from the very beginning when the server was suspended due to his mistakes, to when the server was canceled at the end, for such a long time, I have no chance to get back my recent data.

I need to let everyone know that there is a problem with the Georgedatacenter.

@georgedatacenter

Thanked by 1einverne

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

That's very sad, hope you can get the data back at least.

• Monday, January 30th, 2023 (03:45)

Owner
    Dear George DC,

There is still no invoice generated, how to pay for the service?

Yours sincerely
    Client

Monday, January 30th, 2023 (04:28)

Operator
    CHECK Invoice 2451

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

Tuesday, January 31st, 2023 (01:58)

Owner
    May I ask that, why it is 52 USD in invoice? And why it is not a monthly payment in invoice?

Tuesday, January 31st, 2023 (02:08)

Operator
    you can choose to pay the amount annually or monthly

because it is a higher amount. you can choose

monthly is $3.75

would you like to choose monthly payment?

year: $45.00 USD

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 (01:02)

Owner
    First of all, the reason why you canceled my yearly paid machine is that you announced that all monthly payments are now used. Pls help me change the invoice to monthly payments.

And it is the first time that I have seen the host provider add the paypal payment fee to the host fee. That is to say, it should be $45 per year, an extra $7 should not be added.

Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 (03:54)

Operator
    done

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 (02:47)

Owner
    Do you mean I need pay additional 0.3 + 5.4% fees every month?

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 (04:07)

Operator
    Hello. your service has been cancelled. you no longer need to pay for it.

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

• Hello. your service has been cancelled. you no longer need to pay for it.

:D

• LOL its fucked up but i like Javier's reply.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Any comments on this @georgedatacenter?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

That would have ticked me off

• Many thanks to lowendtalk!

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 (04:35)

Owner
    My god. I will let people in LET knows what are you doing!

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 (04:52)

Operator
    Hello.

I am going to activate your service so you can safeguard your information

you have 24 hours

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • The panel is offline as usual, how to reinstall the system to destroy my data. But I dare not ask for this problem in the ticket.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I think Paypal doesn't allow the merchant to pass on the transaction fees to the customers. This would violate Paypal's terms and can lead to the account getting limited/banned.

(Too lazy to find where this clause was in their terms, someone please help me out here :D)

• @bac said:
    Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 (04:07)

Operator
    Hello. your service has been cancelled. you no longer need to pay for it.

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

#LowEndResponse

• @bac said:

Many thanks to lowendtalk!

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 (04:35)

Owner
    My god. I will let people in LET knows what are you doing!

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 (04:52)

Operator
    Hello.

I am going to activate your service so you can safeguard your information

you have 24 hours

JAVIER SALAZAR.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com

It's a good move. :D

• @BlaZe said:
    I think Paypal doesn't allow the merchant to pass on the transaction fees to the customers. This would violate Paypal's terms and can lead to the account getting limited/banned.

(Too lazy to find where this clause was in their terms, someone please help me out here :D)

Yeah, I thought I saw that, too, for US accounts anyway. It has to do with credit card companies not allowing their merchants to do that.

• We <3 drama. Give us moreeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanked by 1IonutNM

@BlaZe said:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

Receiving payments

If you use your PayPal account to receive payments for the sale of goods or services or to receive donations, you must:

• Pay any applicable fees for receiving the funds.
    • Not ask your buyer to send you money as a personal transaction (often referred to as using the “send money to a friend or family member” feature). If you do so, PayPal may remove your PayPal account’s ability to accept payments from friends or family members.

No surcharges

You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

• @DP said:

@BlaZe said:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

Receiving payments

If you use your PayPal account to receive payments for the sale of goods or services or to receive donations, you must:

• Pay any applicable fees for receiving the funds.
    • Not ask your buyer to send you money as a personal transaction (often referred to as using the “send money to a friend or family member” feature). If you do so, PayPal may remove your PayPal account’s ability to accept payments from friends or family members.

No surcharges

You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

Uh oh
    Is Georgie in trouble ?

• @BlaZe said:

GeorgeDC has added extra fees for PayPal for years. I was their customer from startup to when they went to monthly only payments last year. They always add the extra fee for PayPal. I'll have to check my invoices, but I remember it as 5.5%.

• Indeed, there is a problem with the Georgedatacenter after George stepped off. This provider is infamous for causing more than enough troubles to their customers, dishonoring the promotions (including mega thread flash sales), Paypal transactions fee on clients. Better off to stay away from it.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2023

@bac said: The panel is offline as usual, how to reinstall the system to destroy my data. But I dare not ask for this problem in the ticket.

May I suggest that you try the panel with a different browser (Brave) and make sure you are not using a VPN. It never worked for me when using FireFox and a VPN, but would when using Brave without the VPN. Just saying might be worth a try.
    or
    rm -Rf /

Thanked by 2ariq01 idleparty
  • @DP said:
    Any comments on this @georgedatacenter?

it was a mistake and he is sorry he fucked the client... but have no worries, other client come..

• @cybertech said:
    LOL its fucked up but i like Javier's reply.

Javier is the loco Mexican cartel guy!

• @cold said:

@cybertech said:
    LOL its fucked up but i like Javier's reply.

Javier is the loco Mexican cartel guy!

Peruvian not Mexican.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Report it to paypal

• How to pronounce "Javier"? Isn't it Havier?

• @opshk said: Paypal transactions fee on clients

Should be reported to PayPal. It is against ToS and they will be booted out immediately.

• What a shitty customer support. The OP is low paying client, but responding like that to valid question makes the provider look shit.

I would be just as rude and report to paypal about their extra costs.

Thanked by 2MikeA dystopia
  • @LTniger said:
    How to pronounce "Javier"? Isn't it Havier?

it deppens what country are you from

• @LTniger said:

@opshk said: Paypal transactions fee on clients

Should be reported to PayPal. It is against ToS and they will be booted out immediately.

rlly ? GOOD TO KNOW !!!!!

• VoidVoid Member
    edited February 2023

@LTniger said:
    How to pronounce "Javier"? Isn't it Havier?

That should make Joe a Hoe

• @bac said:

So from the very beginning when the server was suspended due to his mistakes, to when the server was canceled at the end, for such a long time, I have no chance to get back my recent data.

given your username, where are your backups?

@bdl said: given your username, where are your backups?

Not complete/full of course.

That's why it's just "bac" :smiley: