Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this a good project?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is this a good project?

Thank you for seeing my post.

I saw an Indian who built two free nat host websites. There are more than 1000 free vps only ipv6 (1vcup 512M 10G) on the website. You can apply at will, but it does not have ipv4. The validity period of vps is only 7 days. If you want to continue using it, you must go to the website to renew it. I analyze that the main revenue of this website comes from Google advertisements, which are placed in many places and are easy to be clicked by users without gaps.

I can't contact the website owner. I want to know: How much is the investment of 1000 vps? Can you make money in this way?

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

1000x crappy LXC VPS cost €59/month.
    1000x crappy KVM VPS cost €149/month.
    Find a dedicated server of appropriate size on Hetzner.

Thanked by 1comord
  • it's a great way to make money! I'm making around 500 dollars a month on it with an additional 400 dollars in referral for those who upgrade from IPv6 to one with IPv4.

/s

Thanked by 2comord dahartigan
  • @HalfEatenPie said:
    it's a great way to make money! I'm making around 500 dollars a month on it with an additional 400 dollars in referral for those who upgrade from IPv6 to one with IPv4.

/s

Excuse me: I also want to do it. What program do I use? thank you!

• @comord said:
    Thank you for seeing my post.

I saw an Indian who built two free nat host websites. There are more than 1000 free vps only ipv6 (1vcup 512M 10G) on the website. You can apply at will, but it does not have ipv4. The validity period of vps is only 7 days. If you want to continue using it, you must go to the website to renew it. I analyze that the main revenue of this website comes from Google advertisements, which are placed in many places and are easy to be clicked by users without gaps.

I can't contact the website owner. I want to know: How much is the investment of 1000 vps? Can you make money in this way?

I want to purchase 1000 such nat vps in North America. What configuration does the server need?

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited January 2023

contact @MichaelCee from buildyourhost.com get the wannabe-natvps-host package, price may vary acording to vps counts...

• @tridinebandim said:
    contact @MichaelCee from buildyourhost.com get the wannabe-natvps-host package, price may vary acording to vps counts...

What I need is the one with root permission, not the virtual host.

• create a ticket ask what you want, consult, maybe pay a little and get serious answers.

Thanked by 1comord