Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to cancel windows kvm in deinserverhost.de?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to cancel windows kvm in deinserverhost.de?

How long usually the provisioned time of the vps in deinserverhost.de? Already 14 hours the server status still pending, and no response on the ticket.
I order the 4 cores windows kvm.

Or is it possible to cancel the server, can't imagine the support if there any critical issue in the future.

Comments

• They are a germany based company so send them an email since you dont got your server delievered they should refund you (if its not a special config)

• @gbzret4d said:
    They are a germany based company so send them an email since you dont got your server delievered they should refund you (if its not a special config)

Standard default config.
    Actually still waiting for some updates from them. I will try email them.

• Just message them in Discord. DSH is a trustworthy provider and you should receive your server soon.

• weircoweirco Member
    edited January 2023

@fendix said:
    Just message them in Discord. DSH is a trustworthy provider and you should receive your server soon.

I contact them by ticket to cancel the server, because I can't wait the provisioned time. They suddenly send me the server, but I already bought from another provider. So I insisted to cancel the server. Still no response

• there did you order now?

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited January 2023

whatever the term of service say. Some providers don't refund. What their ToS say?

• @Hxxx said:
    whatever the term of service say. Some providers don't refund. What their ToS say?

I asked refund before they delivered the product.

• @weirco said:

@fendix said:
    Just message them in Discord. DSH is a trustworthy provider and you should receive your server soon.

I contact them by ticket to cancel the server, because I can't wait the provisioned time. They suddenly send me the server, but I already bought from another provider. So I insisted to cancel the server. Still no response

Read the withdrawal terms and have a little patience.

https://deinserverhost.de/en/widerrufsbelehrung

• @weirco said: I asked refund before they delivered the product.

No worries, you'll get your money back. In Germany, you have the cancellation right, which states, that you are able to cancel your contract within 14 days without a reason.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@fendix said:

@weirco said: I asked refund before they delivered the product.

No worries, you'll get your money back. In Germany, you have the cancellation right, which states, that you are able to cancel your contract within 14 days without a reason.

So someone can get their house painted and then say no I want my money back. “ able to cancel your contract within 14 days without a reason”

• @ezeth said:

@fendix said:

@weirco said: I asked refund before they delivered the product.

So someone can get their house painted and then say no I want my money back. “ able to cancel your contract within 14 days without a reason”

That’s not how it works. Personalized items are exempt from this regulation.Also: painting a house is usually not a remote buy (for which this regulation applies).

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • some providers take up to 90 days to provision services.

• Received full refund from DSH, it's close. Thanks to all comments.
    Thanks to DSH for the cooperation, hope can use DSH in future.