Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DigitalOcean Account With $600 Credit For Only $120
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DigitalOcean Account With $600 Credit For Only $120

I have a DigitalOcean account, and it has $600 credit in it. I tried to install WordPress website that required high system specs, but I faced with a lot of problems. For example, when I entered the website, the page was not loading and instead it was downloading the index.html file, MySQL database was also giving strange errors and I wasn't able to fix them. That's why I'm selling my account for only $120. I believe it's a very reasonable price. If anybody is interested, please let me know. I'm new here so I don't know anybody, but we can use a known Middleman if you want. Also, if I shared this post in a wrong category, I'm really sorry. Thanks :heart:

Comments

• TrKTrK Member

Bye bye time?

• @TrK said:
    Bye bye time?

What do you mean? Did I break any rules?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

:neutral:

• @UncleSam said:
    we can use a known Middleman if you want.

Will the middleman hold your money until credit is fully used up?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

If the DO abuse team were to find out that an account’s credits were sold, the account would be terminated without recourse. Especially if those credits were not paid for by you but instead given to you from one of their various programs.

This discussion has been closed.