Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS hosting with the ability to rent ipv4 blocks, or only blocks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS hosting with the ability to rent ipv4 blocks, or only blocks

I need a VPS hosting with the ability to rent ipv4 blocks, or only blocks., a proxy will be used (spam and mailing lists will not be available), I also need to check the subnet for availability from my country (Turkmenistan) before renting

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

We have 240.0.0.0/4 becoming available next year.
    We usually allocate /24 to each service, and can give /16 with justification.
    How many do you want?

Thanked by 2ariq01 Gatto
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:
    How many do you want?

I’ve always stopped my self from responding to your comments. As many others have said … you used to post great and valuable feedback, but now its a troll post after a troll post. In every single thread as of late. It is no longer even funny.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@rsk said:
    its a troll post after a troll post. In every single thread as of late.

I want the Official Troll tag.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2023

Rent IPv4 blocks? Turkmenistan?

Will be a very short lease/rent.
    IP Brokers and Leasing providers want long term clients.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@HostSlick said:
    Rent IPv4 blocks? Turkmenistan?

Will be a very short lease/rent.
    IP Brokers and Leasing providers want long term clients.

“Hi please give me another /24”.

Francisco

• @anti1304 said:
    I need a VPS hosting with the ability to rent ipv4 blocks, or only blocks., a proxy will be used (spam and mailing lists will not be available), I also need to check the subnet for availability from my country (Turkmenistan) before renting

I've got 192.168.192.0/24 ready for you, guaranteed not blocked in your area!

• @rsk said:

@yoursunny said:
    How many do you want?

I’ve always stopped my self from responding to your comments. As many others have said … you used to post great and valuable feedback, but now its a troll post after a troll post. In every single thread as of late. It is no longer even funny.

Yeah and LET doesn't seem to have an ignore function so you have to use ublock for it.

lowendtalk.com##.Comment:has-text(/yoursunny/)

Removes every comment that contains his name.

• The usual shitposters are shitting from their lowends.

OP, IPv4 is worth gold these days. I suggest instead of workaround resolve your local problems

• @internetwarrior said:
    The usual shitposters are shitting from their lowends.

OP, IPv4 is worth gold these days. I suggest instead of workaround resolve your local problems

IPv4 should be marked as depreciated but that isn't the issue, and renting new blocks everyday isn't the solution like you said, maybe a revolution :neutral:

• @0xOkami said:

@anti1304 said:

I've got 192.168.192.0/24 ready for you, guaranteed not blocked in your area!

Unfortunately 100% it is blocked in our country

• I don't think OP got the joke.