Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I add ip address for ovh $29 server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can I add ip address for ovh $29 server?

add ip address through
IP Failover

Comments

• This is no support forum...

• No you cant

• No, get a higher spec server from them.

• i probably mentioned this 1k times.. but the ks server you get 4ipv4 included in the 39/mo cost.. if u can use ipv6 the 29/mo server ciomes with /64 ipv6

• @earl said:
    i probably mentioned this 1k times.. but the ks server you get 4ipv4 included in the 39/mo cost.. if u can use ipv6 the 29/mo server ciomes with /64 ipv6

http://www.ovh.com/ca/en/dedicated-servers/pe1.xml#ip

No failover, /128 IPv6.

That being said, I have a special edition with a /64 and 3 failovers, not that it's particularly relevant.

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited October 2013

There is little hope for humanity. Our school systems are obviously failing.

• @ttsaon said:

They've changed recently previously you would get 3 additional IPV4 now only 1.

• earlearl Member
    edited October 2013

@darknyan said:

i think you misunderstood me, I was trying to tell him if he wanted more ips he should get the ks servers which cost $10/mo more.. and jarland confirmed that the $29/mo i3 server does come with /64 of ipv6, not the /128 of ipv6 advertised..