Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any looking for Partner or Reseller for their web hosting ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any looking for Partner or Reseller for their web hosting ?

Any looking for Partner or Reseller for their web hosting. Feel Free to get in touch me.I am live in IND.

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2023

Edit: Misunderstood LoL

• @ManishPant said:
    I believe @Arkas is looking for partner for webhosting. Contact him immediately

This makes it sound like "TALK TO HIM RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE"

Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@HalfEatenPie said:

@ManishPant said:

This makes it sound like "TALK TO HIM RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE"

Hahaha yeah but I misread it lol

• It is fine

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@send4kumar said:
    Any looking for Partner or Reseller for their web hosting. Feel Free to get in touch me.I am live in IND.

A tamilnadu company! Happy to see on LET, but can you explain what you're trying to achieve?

Are you looking to buy reseller hosting or some?

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited January 2023

(/discussion/comment/3606621/#Comment_3606621): I believe @Arkas is looking for partner for webhosting. Contact him immediately

What???????????

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

What makes you believe that??

• Are you looking to buy reseller hosting or some? Yes. Looking to tip-up with hosting company for the same and also promote it

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 2023

@send4kumar said:
    Are you looking to buy reseller hosting or some? Yes. Looking to tip-up with hosting company for the same and also promote it

Slow response time, especially seeing that it was your thread

In any case, this vaguely sounds like an offer thread, for which case you would need a Patron Provider tag

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.