Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free or cheap price IPv6 VPN Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free or cheap price IPv6 VPN Support

CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2023 in General

Hello LET, as the title says someone knows some VPNs that support IPv6? Free or cheap price, we need to test some things and the only ones we find are on the payment period of at least 12 months +, I'm interested in something up to the budget of 4 euro / month

Regards,
Calin

Comments

• If you need a VPN, then why not just deploy a VPS and use HE Tunnelbroker service to test what you need for free?

• You can buy a vps that only supports ipv6,it's very cheap on scaleway, less than 1 euro

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Calin said:
    Hello LET, as the title says someone knows some VPNs that support IPv6? Free or cheap price, we need to test some things and the only ones we find are on the payment period of at least 12 months +, I'm interested in something up to the budget of 4 euro / month

Regards,
    Calin

Since you didn't mentioned required location
    Free: microlxc.net
    In Your Budget: Buyvm

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Free: oracle vm - various location IPv4 and IPv6 as part of free service

• Protip: asking for help? Use subject with question mark.

Providing the VPN service? Use subject without question mark.

Also, there's a "help" section to further not add confusion.

• let_rockslet_rocks Member
    edited January 2023

@Calin said:

Regards,
    Calin

Mullvad is 5 eur/month and has excellent IPv6 support. Payment period is monthly.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Just use Cloudflare warp, free.

Thanked by 1monk
  • SauronSauron Member
    edited January 2023

Route48 provides tunnel broker with /48 subnet for free.

• Hide.me and AdGuard VPN support IPv6

Thanked by 2Calin let_rocks
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello all , thanks for help

we have to test some security stuff so that's why we need a VPN not a VPS to be installed with VPN, we want the same IP to be traffic from several parts this is the reason

Thanked by 1let_rocks
  • ivpn, try it.