Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet Wish LET Community Happy New Year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet Wish LET Community Happy New Year!

John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

QuadraNet, as a data center provider, wishes all members of the LET community a happy new year and good fortune in 2023. We are committed to providing exceptional service and support to our customers and we look forward to continuing to work with the LET community in the new year. May you all have a prosperous and successful 2023.

chinese-new-year-2023-year-of-the-rabbit

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

We don't want to see bunnies.
    We want to see your wooden racks and sprinklers.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • 20 days later...

Thanked by 2TimboJones maverickp
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Hey John,

Why did Quadranet send emails to addresses found in another company's leaked list? Source: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5194/quadranet-is-now-using-the-alexhost-leaked-email-list-to-send-spam/p1

Just wondering.

• John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

@MannDude said:
    Hey John,

Why did Quadranet send emails to addresses found in another company's leaked list? Source: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5194/quadranet-is-now-using-the-alexhost-leaked-email-list-to-send-spam/p1

Just wondering.

A lead gen company provided list. We aware the situation and already terminated contract with them. We are no longer using their list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• @dahartigan said:
    20 days later...

I guess this is for Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year). Still 3 days away.

Thanked by 1bdl

@TanXS said:

@dahartigan said:
    20 days later...

That's correct. It will be this Sunday the 22nd!

• @TanXS said:

@dahartigan said:
    20 days later...

As the international community work together to control COVID-19 their schedules, some people are sticking with the outdated script that there are different new years. This has no scientific or factual basis and is extremely irresponsible.

The origin of the novel coronavirus New Year is a scientific issue that should be addressed by scientists and medical time experts. Any words and actions that "politicize" the pandemic New Year and "stigmatize" China will only deepen prejudice, incite confrontation, and undermine international cooperation in pandemic time distortion prevention.

• @dahartigan said:
    The origin of the novel coronavirus New Year is a scientific issue that should be addressed by scientists and medical time experts. Any words and actions that "politicize" the pandemic New Year and "stigmatize" China will only deepen prejudice, incite confrontation, and undermine international cooperation in pandemic time distortion prevention.

racist!

• @lowendclient said:

@dahartigan said:

racist!

Better to not let this thread becomes more political, ‘cause it’s not necessary. I added Lunar New Year behind, so people that don’t acknowledge China. Well, you could totally ignore the previous one and just see the Lunar New Year. I think it is dumb to debate with others just ‘cause their different vision on politics… those parasitical class, let’s just blame on them.

• @TanXS said:
    Better to not let this thread becomes more political, ‘cause it’s not necessary. I added Lunar New Year behind, so people that don’t acknowledge China. Well, you could totally ignore the previous one and just see the Lunar New Year. I think it is dumb to debate with others just ‘cause their different vision on politics… those parasitical class, let’s just blame on them.

Just kidding, nevermind.
    Most people in this thread are ethnical Chinese, making jokes on China gov.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:
    20 days later...

No SLA on best wishes.

@lowendclient said:

@TanXS said:

Just kidding, nevermind.
    Most people in this thread are ethnical Chinese, making jokes on China gov.

:D

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited January 2023

@John_M - thank for the wishes, but you forgot something important: the new year coupon or offer.

• @default said:
    @John_M - thank for the wishes, but you forgot something important: the new year coupon or offer.

yeah, I couldn't agree more :)

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited January 2023

@MannDude said:
    Hey John,

Just wondering.

and @Abd webhorizon shared webhosting packages moved from hetzner to quadranet.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@hyperblast when did this happen 🫥
    I'm pretty sure we didn't.

@default said:

For sure, but not in this session. However you can always DM me.

• @MannDude said:
    Hey John,

Just wondering.

to get some new customers?

• @John_M did @hostdare pay for the server rented from Quadranet ? cuz I'm unable to get in touch with him

@cold said:
    @John_M did @hostdare pay for the server rented from Quadranet ? cuz I'm unable to get in touch with him

That I cannot say but message him and see.

@John_M said:

@cold said:
    @John_M did @hostdare pay for the server rented from Quadranet ? cuz I'm unable to get in touch with him

And always backup your data!

• @John_M said:

@cold said:

I did ! no answer !!!

• @John_M said:

@John_M said:

@cold said:

fuck the data ! he run away with my money =))

@cold said:

@John_M said:

@John_M said:

@cold said:

Hopefully you can get a hold on them.

• @John_M said:

@cold said:

@John_M said:

@John_M said:

@cold said:

Hopefully you can get a hold on them.

so he didn't paid and he vanished =))

• @John_M your site has problems ...