Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year, New Video! Check out Piotr on LowEndBoxTV
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year, New Video! Check out Piotr on LowEndBoxTV

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

We're delighted to welcome LowEndTalk's @AXYZE to LowEndBoxTV!

His first video is now live, with more to come. From the description:

In this video, Piotr compares and benchmarks $1/month cheap VPS systems from RackNerd, CloudServer, and DediPath. He then demonstrates how easy it is to install Wordpress by using wordops, a neat package that takes all of the admin drudgery out of typical Wordpress setups.

Finally, he starts firing requests at the systems. 200 a second? 400 a second? How much load can these cheap systems handle? Watch them cook!

I think you'll enjoy his style :smile: Certainly a quantum leap over anything I ever did! Welcome, Piotr!

Comments

• @AXYZE Hi handsome. Wish there were more such materials.

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited January 2023

Even if I'm not into low end vps and not into youtube at all (or video in general), I liked this one. So it has to be about style ;) @AXYZE: this was a really good start.

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@OhJohn said:
    Even if I'm not into low end vps and not into youtube at all (or video in general), I liked this one. So it has to be about style ;) @AXYZE: this was a really good start.

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it.

Thanked by 1AXYZE

@AXYZE welcome to the team. Great work.

The LowEndBox logo in the back is a nice touch.

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • Hey LET!
    I WAS SO STRESSED SO SORRY FOR ANY SPOKEN MISTAKES <3 New videos will be better and better! I promise!

Upcoming videos include:

• Nginx vs Apache vs Caddy vs OpenLiteSpeed (benchmarks, optimizations tips)
    • $2/mo VPSes comparison
    • Cool tricks on free Cloudflare (Page Cache, WAF, Tunnel, Cloudflare Access - SSH without opening ports)
    • Big comparison of FREE backup solutions/providers (Scaleway S3 75GB free, Cloudflare R2 10GB free, borgbase)
    • VPS AiO guide (ToS, AUP, VPS vs VDS, recommended specs for various applications - game servers, Wordpress etc.)

And many many more guides to get good products at lowest price, because that is what I believe is most useful info for you guys!

If you have some ideas then let me know! Also if you are provider and you want to get your VPS tested / benchmark done on VPS from you / show your solutions (for example in comparisons of backup solutions) feel free to reach out to Jon! :)

• Production quality 👍 Subscribed :)

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • Thanks - this was a really entertaining and informative video 😊

Thanked by 1AXYZE

@varwww said:
    Production quality 👍 Subscribed :)

Awesome, thank you!

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

That's pretty good, considering it's your first video in English.

Well done 👍

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@DP said: That's pretty good, considering it's your first video in English.

No kidding! I was amazed to learn that.

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • Thank you a lot for warm words guys!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

• What kind of accent in the video? Polak?

• @LTniger said:
    What kind of accent in the video? Polak?

Yes, I'm Polish althrough I wouldnt call that true polish accent.

I myself hear many problems in this video which I wouldn't do if I wouldn't be so stressed, so it will be a lot better next video. 😇

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@AXYZE said:
    Hey LET!
    I WAS SO STRESSED SO SORRY FOR ANY SPOKEN MISTAKES <3 New videos will be better and better! I promise!

Upcoming videos include:

• Nginx vs Apache vs Caddy vs OpenLiteSpeed (benchmarks, optimizations tips)
    • $2/mo VPSes comparison
    • Cool tricks on free Cloudflare (Page Cache, WAF, Tunnel, Cloudflare Access - SSH without opening ports)
    • Big comparison of FREE backup solutions/providers (Scaleway S3 75GB free, Cloudflare R2 10GB free, borgbase)
    • VPS AiO guide (ToS, AUP, VPS vs VDS, recommended specs for various applications - game servers, Wordpress etc.)

And many many more guides to get good products at lowest price, because that is what I believe is most useful info for you guys!

If you have some ideas then let me know! Also if you are provider and you want to get your VPS tested / benchmark done on VPS from you / show your solutions (for example in comparisons of backup solutions) feel free to reach out to Jon! :)

I would suggest Authelia with Cloudflare ZT. Such an interesting topic and no one has covered it yet.

• @AXYZE said: I myself hear many problems in this video which I wouldn't do if I wouldn't be so stressed

Psssssssssshhh... this will help

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • @JabJab said:

@AXYZE said: I myself hear many problems in this video which I wouldn't do if I wouldn't be so stressed

Psssssssssshhh... this will help

OK I WILL TRY IT OUT NEXT TIME HAHA

• the quantum leap was an understatement, at least in terms of video production!

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • bdlbdl Member

Good work @AXYZE !

Thanked by 1AXYZE