Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ipv4/24+vps need to rent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ipv4/24+vps need to rent

anti1304anti1304 Member
edited December 2022 in Requests

Hello, there are not many available working IPs in my country, I need a provider who can provide a list of subnets so that I can check the availability from my country, if there are more available subnets than one I can rent several.

Thanked by 1plumberg

Comments

• Lol

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • @plumberg said:
    Lol

What?

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • What? LOL

• What's so funny?

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

We have 240.0.0.0/4 becoming available next year.
    We usually allocate /24 to each service, and can give /16 with justification.
    How many do you want?

• @anti1304 said:
    What's so funny?

Everything

• @plumberg said:

@anti1304 said:
    What's so funny?

Everything

For example?

• Lol

• @yoursunny said:
    How many do you want?

I need a block /24 can you tell me when you will launch them?

• Lol

@anti1304 said:

@yoursunny said:
    How many do you want?

I need a block /24 can you tell me when you will launch them?

We have the 224.0.0.0/4 range since ages ago.
    If you want to use it now, you can join our internet exchange at the South Pole.

We don't use BGP.
    Our peering LAN is entirely hardware based and can deliver maximum performance.
    We have a 4096-port switch, on which each port corresponds to a /16 subnet.
    You claim the subnet by plugging into the port.

Ports up to 115200bps are free.
    High speed ports up to 7 Mbps can be requested with 1 🥭 one-time payment.

Thanked by 1chip
  • Lol

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Turkmenistan?

Good luck.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@MannDude said:
    Turkmenistan?
    Good luck.

Yea, these guys been a pain in the arse lately.
    Your country's issues do not mean we hosts have to spend hours working to find you a working IP block for $3/month VPS sale, just to have you get that IP range blocked for us as well. No, we are not going to change your IP every other week to a working one either.

~ SMARTHOST

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@SmartHost said:

@MannDude said:
    Turkmenistan?
    Good luck.

Your country's issues do not mean we hosts have to spend hours working to find you a working IP block for $3/month VPS sale, just to have you get that IP range blocked for us as well. No, we are not going to change your IP every other week to a working one either.

~ SMARTHOST

Yeah, I was very accommodating at first and even reassigned IPs for many, but it became too much.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@MannDude said:
    Yeah, I was very accommodating at first and even reassigned IPs for many, but it became too much.

Same...

• @SmartHost said:

@MannDude said:
    Turkmenistan?
    Good luck.

~ SMARTHOST

Please do not speak for everyone, immediately for this I am looking for a block right away and I am not going to show something in case of blocking

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2022

@anti1304 said:

@SmartHost said:

@MannDude said:
    Turkmenistan?
    Good luck.

~ SMARTHOST

Please do not speak for everyone, immediately for this I am looking for a block right away and I am not going to show something in case of blocking

Well, you could get this thread moved to Requests by a moderator, or you can use the existing thread for IPv4 subnet requests.

The fact that you didn't include the country in OP is going to turn off many potential providers, as well.

• is still relevant!

• No.
    Time to move on

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

What's even been happening in Turkmenistan? I got roughly 30 tickets asking about our IP space and even more asking to change their service IP.

@aqua said:
    What's even been happening in Turkmenistan? I got roughly 30 tickets asking about our IP space and even more asking to change their service IP.

You can offer free BGP session.
    Whoever wants different IP space can acquire IP space themselves and announce it via BGP session.
    This applies to both IPv4 and IPv6.

• @aqua said:

our government closes free access to the Internet, absolutely everything works for us only through vpn

@anti1304 said:
    our government closes free access to the Internet, absolutely everything works for us only through vpn

LET is on Cloudflare.
    If you can access Cloudflare, you can use Cloudflare WARP.
    Paid plan includes VPN.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

@anti1304 said:

LET is on Cloudflare.
    If you can access Cloudflare, you can use Cloudflare WARP.
    Paid plan includes VPN.

No shit. Just signup for Cloudflare Teams free plan and you get Warp + for free.

• why bother with a /24 when you get 0.0.0.0/0 for free?

• I don't understand some of you guys. Is it so funny looking from outside? The situation we are facing is not easy at all and instead of helping you keep writing lols. Just show some respect, please.

• @atabally said:
    I don't understand some of you guys. Is it so funny looking from outside? The situation we are facing is not easy at all and instead of helping you keep writing lols. Just show some respect, please.

No, the situation is not funny. The request is funny because regarding the situation in that particular country it's a request that's ridiculous to ask when you know a bit of how these countries will act.

Maybe, just maybe, topicstarter will find a /24 that's not blocked in his country. It will only be a matter of time before that will be blocked too. So that will result in more questions from TS, etc. Remember you're on LET here - where margins are low.

Also the fact that TS doesn't state where the /24 will be used for, doesn't help his case. When it's e.g. for humanitarian purposes you may get a provider into doing that extra step, but otherwise they won't bother. Not because they don't care about what's happening in the world, but because they know that whatever they do to help will not lead to results.

Thanked by 1atabally
This discussion has been closed.